Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on resin bound gravel pathways in Chelmsford and are able to fit this surface across the entire Essex area.
Post installation our team can offer resin bound gravel services for existing resin bound gravel services within this location, so if you currently have got a resin bound gravel surface that needs either resurfacing or rejuvenating, be sure to get in touch with us today.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our resin bound gravel pathway installations that we carried out in Chelmsford, Essex.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you are interested in any of our resin bound gravel pathway services we offer throughout Chelmsford or the entire Essex area, be sure to get in touch with us for a free no obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
What was the specification? : 20mm resin bound gravel
What colours were used? : Brittany Bronze
What was the size of the job? : 350m²
How long did the job take?: 4 days on site
Resin Bound Gravel Path Installation
Take a look at the video below to see our team installing a resin bound gravel path in Chelmsford, Essex.
Hi guy’s it’s Dan here, and today I’m going to be showing you a Resin Bound Gravel Pathway that we installed in Chelmsford, Essex.
The client for this came to us wanting a new pathway for their area perfect for use all year round, and when we explained the many advantages of resin bound to them they booked us in straight away to carry out the works.
The resin bound surfacing we install across the UK is a hard surface that gives the appearance of natural stone, however it’s actually fitted completely flat. What this means is that the aesthetics of natural stone remain, but without the frustrating maintenance needed. With resin bound, debris and buildup can simply be brushed aside, making this an excellent surface to pathways and walkways.
Furthermore, resin bound boasts superb porous qualities, which means this flooring is a lot less likely to be effected by flooding than many of its rivals. For this reason, resin bonded surfaces are amazing as an outdoor flooring option here in the UK, particularly in our more rainy months.
Finally, resin bound can actually be fitted in almost any colour you can think of, which is a big positive for those ensuring they want their new surface to match or complement their existing facility.
At Soft Surfaces we have worked for over 20 years installing resin bound surfaces of all shapes and sizes, so no matter how big or small the job, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can see now the job is completed, and the client were so happy with their new resin surface. They went for this natural finish, which looks really excellent at their facility.
At Soft Surfaces we’ve installed lots of resin bound in the Essex area, and as a result we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Resin Bonded Aggregate Company Essex
- Chelmsford Resin Bound Stone Surfacing
- Essex Resin Bonded Flooring Specialists
- Expert Resin Bound Installers Chelmsford
- Best Permeable Resin Bound Surfacing Essex
- And even more.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, if you’d like to contact us for a quote please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call at 01625 445 760 and our team will get back to you right away.
Thanks a lot for watching, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Benefits of Resin Bound Gravel Pathways
Having a resin bound surface installed in Chelmsford, Essex area has many benefits, these include the following:
Easy to Clean
Resin Bound Gravel Pathways are very simple and easy to clean, all you require is a simple sweep and jet wash.
If installed we suggest that you have the Resin Bound Gravel Pathways installed with crushed glass to offer slip and skid resistance.
With some of our customers lead very busy lives, so having a surface that requires a vigorous maintenance and cleaning schedule wouldn’t be appealing to them. That is why we suggest resin bound gravel as a surface as the surface requires little to no maintenance.
Resin Bound Gravel Pathway Applications in Chelmsford
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound can actually be used for, and the truth is that resin bound gravel is a very versatile surface.
To give some examples, here are some applications that resin bound can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveways Chelmsford
- Resin Bound Gravel Patios Chelmsford
- Resin Bound Gravel Bridges Chelmsford
- Resin Bound Gravel Terraces Chelmsford
and many more.
If there’s a specific resin bound surface you are interested in having installed in the Essex area, be sure to contact us today, and we will be more than happy to help.
Other Essex areas we Install Resin Bound Gravel Pathways
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install resin bound gravel surfacing throughout the Essex area, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways installation in Colchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways installation in Braintree
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways installation in Brentwood
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways installation in Basildon
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways installation in Harlow
Get in Touch
Feel free to speak to our team if you’d like more information about resin bound gravel products.
We can discuss costs and designs for pathways, driveways and more so don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving