Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
At Soft Surfaces, we are specialist installers of resin-bound stone paving in Manchester and the Greater Manchester area.
For this particular post, we showcase one of the resin-bound stone installations that we carried out in Manchester. You can see below the specific information for this installation as well as a video transcript describing the job in detail.
As well as installations our team can also offer resin-bound stone repair services for existing surfaces that need rejuvenating or resurfacing. Which will save you the hassle of having to worry about your surface not looking up to standard.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in feel free to get in contact with us today for a free no-obligation quote and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Resin Bound Stone Surfacing In Manchester Case Study
What was the specification? : 20mm resin-bound gravel
What colours were used? : Blue, green, grey
What was the size of the job? : 175m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
Resin Bound Stone Installation
Check out the video below to see our team installing resin-bound stone in Manchester.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Resin Bound Gravel Decorative Stone Installation in Manchester.
So for this job the client contacted us enquiring about having a brand new pathway fitted at their facility. They wanted something completely bespoke with lots of different colours, however, also wanted to ensure the surface was suitable for the outdoors. When we explained resin bound to them, they booked us in straight away.
So resin bound or resin bonded surfacing is a hard flooring type that whilst giving the appearance of natural stone, is fitted the ground completely flat. This means that it’s able to retain the beautiful appearance of natural stone, but without the need for the frustrating maintenance that comes with it.
In addition to this, resin bound is the perfect outdoor surface type for the UK, as it’s a porous system that is far less vulnerable to flooding than many of its rivals. This is one of the reasons why resin-bound is becoming so extremely popular across the country.
Finally, if you’re looking for a surface that you’d like to make your own, resin bound is the go-to choice. This flooring can literally be chosen in almost any colour, including multi-coloured specifications such as the job you’re about to see here. The sky is the limit with this.
We’re proud to be a market leader in the installation of this surface type nationwide, and have done so for over 20 years now, so if you’re interested please just drop us an email or a call.
You can see from the photos now that the job has been completed, and simply looks amazing as their new surface. They went for this multi-coloured specification, which truly looks awesome at their facility.
As we’ve carried out a lot of work in the Manchester area, we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Resin Bound Aggregate Company Manchester
- Manchester Resin Bonded Specialists
- Best Resin Bound Installers in Manchester
- Resin Bonded Stone Specialists UK
- Resin Bound Surfacing Manchester
- And much more.
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Benefits Of Resin Bound Stone Paving In Manchester
There are many benefits of having a resin-bound stone surface installed some of these include:
Weeds cannot grow up through the resin surfacing which means there is little to no maintenance.
This is one of the most appealing factors of resin-bound stone paving.
Any resin-bound surface is installed with UVR protection meaning that the colour you have selected for your pathway or driveway will not fade in the sun.
Meaning it will always keep its colour and still look as good as new in the years to come.
Having a surface that is slip resistant is essential in the wetter months of the year.
Due to the materials that are used in the resin-bound stone surface, you will not have to worry about slipping at any time.
Resin Bound Surfacing Applications In Manchester
Many of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound can actually be used, and the truth is, it’s an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that resin bound can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Driveways Manchester
- Resin Bound Pathways Manchester
- Resin Bound Balconies Manchester
- Resin Bound Swimming Pools Manchester
and much more.
If there’s a specific resin-bound surface you’re interested in having installed in the Merseyside area, feel free to contact us today, and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Why Choose Us?
Our team at Soft Surfaces have over 25 years of experience installing resin-bound stone flooring in Manchester as well as the Greater Manchester area.
We only use the highest quality materials for our projects, our professional hard-working installers will work to their best standard to ensure your Manchester resin-bound stone surface looks up to an excellent standard in whatever specification you desire
As well as the installation our team can take care of the maintenance process of your surface once installed, which will make the process of caring for your new resin-bound stone surface a breeze.
Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you’d be interested in and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Other Greater Manchester Areas We Install Resin Bound Stone
We are able to install resin-bound stone surfacing throughout the greater Manchester area including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Stone Installation In Oldham
- Resin Bound Stone Installation In Trafford
- Resin Bound Stone Installation In Salford
- Resin Bound Stone Installation In Wigan
- Resin Bound Stone Installation In Stockport
And any other surrounding area.
Get in Touch
Feel free to contact our team if you’d like more information on resin-bound gravel paving.
If you would like resin-bound gravel installed in Manchester, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
We’d be happy to provide you with more details on costs and designs for these porous outdoor surfacing products.