Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on resin bound flooring in Ludlow, Shropshire and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
In addition to installations, our team can also offer resin bound repair services for existing resin bound surfaces within this location, so if you have currently got a resin bound surface that needs either rejuvenating or resurfacing, be sure to get in contact with us today.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our resin bound installations that we carried out in Ludlow, Shropshire.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you are interested in any of the resin bound services we offer throughout Ludlow or the entire Shropshire area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Surfacing in Ludlow, Shropshire Case Study
What was the specification? : 18mm resin bound gravel
What colours were used? : Standard buff colour
What was the size of the job? : 79m² How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open textured macadam
Resin Bound Gravel Driveway
The video below highlight the process of installing resin bound stone for a driveway. This includes the sub base
Please see video transcript below:
00:02 Hey, you guys. It’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here, and on this video we’re going to be supplying and installing an Addagrip TerraBase resin-bound surfacing in Ludlow. So here’s the actual existing block paving surface that they had installed previously.
What we then do is we actually completely strip back this surface ready for the new surface to be installed. You can actually see from this photo in the bottom right here that we’re applying the base layer ready for the resin-bound stone to be fitted. There’s a close-up of that there.
Now finally here is the completed Addagrip TerraBase resin-bound surface. These are very, very great surfaces. They’re very decorative. They’re obviously very flat too, making them great for wheelchair-access, etc., and they’re very popular with driveways and pathways across the United Kingdom.
We are a nationwide company and over the years we’ve done a lot of work in the Shropshire area. As a result of this, we rank in Google for these keywords: “Shropshire path surfacing company, “resin-bound driveway installers Ludlow, Shropshire,” “UK flat pathway specialists,” “Shropshire colorful driveway flooring,” “pathway resurfacing company Ludlow,” and even more than that. So if you are interested in having a resin-bound surface installed please just find our website in the description of this video for our prices and specifications. Thanks for watching, guys, and we hope to hear from you soon.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
Benefits of Resin Bound Flooring in Ludlow, Shropshire
Resin Bound surfaces are permeable, this means that they allow water to drain through the sub-base. This is great if you live in an area that experiences more rain that most as the flooding will not become a major issue.
Resin Bound flooring is incredibly strong and durable and will remain this way for many years to come. This is majorly down to the low maintenance and easy cleaning process.
Easy to Maintain
The way that resin bound surfacing is installed makes it very easy for the client to maintain. Resin bound surfacing is extremely low maintenance, and if maintained correctly is also resistant to weeds. If you opt to go for a higher quality resin bound flooring they can also be resistant to petrol or oil spills and will keep a consistent colour due to its UV resistance properties.
Resin Bound Surfacing Applications in Ludlow
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound can actually be used for, and the truth is, its an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give a few examples, here are some applications that resin bound can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Driveways Ludlow
- Resin Bound Pathways Ludlow
- Resin Bound Swimming Pools Ludlow
- Resin Bound Balconies Ludlow
and many more.
If there is a specific resin bound surface you are interested in having installed in the Shropshire area, feel free to contact us today, and we will be more than happy to help.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing resin bound flooring in Ludlow, as well as across Shropshire in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Ludlow resin bound surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
Our team can also take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new resin bound surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Shropshire Areas we Install Resin Bound
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Resin Bound surfacing throughout the Shropshire area, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Installation in Telford
- Resin Bound Installation in Shrewsbury
- Resin Bound Installation in Halesowen
- Resin Bound Installation in Oswestry
- Resin Bound Installation in Bridgnorth
and any other surrounding area.
Contact us Today
If you would like resin bound surfacing installed in Ludlow, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our case study, and for anymore questions, please get in touch with us today.