Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
What was the specification? : 18mm resin bound gravel
What colours were used? : Standard buff colour
What was the size of the job? : 79m² How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open textured macadam
Resin Bound Gravel Driveway
The video below highlight the process of installing resin bound stone for a driveway. This includes the sub base
Please see video transcript below:
00:02 Hey, you guys. It’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here, and on this video we’re going to be supplying and installing an Addagrip TerraBase resin-bound surfacing in Ludlow. So here’s the actual existing block paving surface that they had installed previously.
What we then do is we actually completely strip back this surface ready for the new surface to be installed. You can actually see from this photo in the bottom right here that we’re applying the base layer ready for the resin-bound stone to be fitted. There’s a close-up of that there.
Now finally here is the completed Addagrip TerraBase resin-bound surface. These are very, very great surfaces. They’re very decorative. They’re obviously very flat too, making them great for wheelchair-access, etc., and they’re very popular with driveways and pathways across the United Kingdom.
We are a nationwide company and over the years we’ve done a lot of work in the Shropshire area. As a result of this, we rank in Google for these keywords: “Shropshire path surfacing company, “resin-bound driveway installers Ludlow, Shropshire,” “UK flat pathway specialists,” “Shropshire colorful driveway flooring,” “pathway resurfacing company Ludlow,” and even more than that. So if you are interested in having a resin-bound surface installed please just find our website in the description of this video for our prices and specifications. Thanks for watching, guys, and we hope to hear from you soon.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Domestic Resin Bound
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Gravel/Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What Is Resin Bonded Gravel?
- What Is Resin Bound Gravel?
Get in Touch
For more information on resin bound stone surfacing, please get in contact today. A member of our team will be happy to provide information on designs, specifications and costs of installations in the UK.