Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
Here at Soft Surfaces, we are specialist Resin Bound Stone installers in Greenwich London, we have also expanded in and around the Southeast London area to be able to offer our expert services elsewhere.
Below you can see the specific information for this particular install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
For this post in particular we show off one of the resin-bound stone installations we carried out in Greenwich London. Post-installation our team can offer resin-bound stone repairs if you have an existing resin-bound stone paving down, so if you currently have resin-bound stone paving that needs resurfacing feel free to get in touch today.
Resin Bound Stone Installation In Greenwich London Case Study
What was the specification? : 16mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Corn Flint
What was the size of the job? : 70m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub-base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Stone Surfacing
The video below shows the installation of resin bound stone surfacing in London.
This is a perfect surface for a low-maintenance seating area in the UK.
Hi guys, it’s Dan here. And today we’re gonna be showing you a resin-bound stone installation in Greenwich, London. So our client previously had a macadam surface fitted but wanted something to brighten up the area and offer a truly flat surface for the pathway. We explained the advantages of resonant servicing over the phone. And before we knew it, we were on site carrying out the works. So restaurants serve fitness clients’ needs perfectly. This is a decorative surface type that was giving the appearance of natural stone is actually installed totally flat. This makes resin bound, very popular for walkways driveways and many other areas all throughout the United Kingdom. Additionally, opting for resin-bound gives those, having it installed, a huge list of colour choices, ranging from bright, vibrant finishes. The much more natural looks such the 10 finish we installed for this particular job.
This can be specified by you during the inquiry stage. And if you’re interested in having this surface type installed, please feel free to contact us. We’ve been installing Unbound jobs of all sizes across the United Kingdom for the last 20 years or so. And we are proud to become a market leader for this surface type. During this time, our reviews and video testimonials say it all. So make sure to check out the rest of our channel for more of an installation and maintenance work, as you can see now, the job has been completed and the client really was buzzing with the job we carried out for them.
The tan finish really does show off the surface. Well, what’s giving you all a very natural look and the client now has a surface perfect for any condition here at soft surfaces, we’ve carried out a lot of work in the London area and ranking Google for these keywords, resin bonded gravel, installers, London, porous, Rosenbaum, gravel experts, Greenwich, London, resin bound, aggregates, contractors, best Greenwich resin, bonded driveway company, resin bound specialists, London, and even more so to get in touch today regarding resin down servicing, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk, or simply give us a call on 01625 445760. Thanks a lot for watching. And we hope to hear from you soon.
Why Choose Us?
Soft Surfaces have been in operation for over 25 years and in that time we have gained a lot of experience installing resin-bound stone in Greenwich, London, as well as the Southeast London area.
Our team of experts pride themselves on using the highest quality materials for our projects. Our installers will give 110% to ensure that your resin-bound stone looks better than you could have imagined no matter what specification you desire.
We can also take care of the maintenance process of your surface once it has been installed, which makes the action of caring for your new resin-bound stone paving as easy for you as possible. Don’t hesitate to get in contact with us if this is something you may be interested in.
Benefits Of Resin Bound Stone Installation
Resin-bound stone installation has more benefits than you may think some of these include:
This is the main reason why so many people get resin-bound stone installed if it is installed right it can last up to 30 years.
Having a surface last up to 2 decades is what makes them worth every penny.
Durable And Weather Resistant
If you are worried about your surfacing holding up in every sort of weather condition with resin-bound stone this isn’t something you have to worry about.
This is due to the resin that is mixed in with the stone that is made from high-quality polyurethane which can withstand every sort of weather.
Easy To Clean And Maintain
Resin-bound stone is resistant to weeds so you will not have to spend your time every few weeks having to pull the weeds from your new resin-bound stone paving.
Thanks to the UV resistance resin-bound stone is also resistant to any petrol or oil spills which means that it will always maintain its colour.
Get in Touch
If getting resin-bound stone installed sounds like something you are interested in, feel free to get in contact with our expert team today, Our team can discuss and answer any questions you may have on the surfacing including the price and specification you would want.
Give us a call today to speak to a friendly member of our team!
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving