Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
What was the specification? : 18mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Autumn Gold
What was the size of the job? : 70m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Surfacing
Please see the video below which shows an 18mm resin bound stone decorative garden surface.
Hey guys, it’s done here at stay. We’re going to be showing you a Rez inbound, gravel installation in Birmingham, West Midlands. So you can see initially that the client had a black tarmacadam surface, but they were looking to have a new surface that would both brighten up the area and have porous qualities to reduce water buildup.
They contacted us regarding the resin bound gravel that we offer, and we got to work. So here at soft surfaces, our resin-bound gravel servicing is an extremely popular option for driveways pathways and larger open spaces. As the surface is fantastic for outdoor spaces due to its porous qualities, we install the surface type nationwide. So please don’t hesitate to get in contact. Additionally, from a design point of view, resin bound is available in a massive amount of colours to choose from. So those looking for a surface to complement their homes or facilities often love resin-bound Rosenbaum gives the appearance of loose stone.
However, it is fitted to surfaces entirely flat, which reduces the maintenance needed for traditional stone surfacing. All of these positives make this flooring type very popular across the UK with more and more people opting for resin-bound each year. So you can see now from these photos that the job has been completed and the client absolutely loved how their surface looks as their new driveway. We actually installed the surface to wrap around their entire properties. You can see here, which really does look nice.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What Is Resin Bound Gravel?
Not only that the previous issue of water build up no more so overall, the client was over the moon. Here are some surfaces whilst we have carried out a lot of work across the UK. We actually rank in Google for this specific West Midlands terms, best Resin bound company, West Midlands driveway, installers in Birmingham, flat stone pathways in West Midlands, Birmingham, colourful driveway, experts, specialists, walkway servicing West Midlands, and even more than that. So it’s again, touch today regarding resume and servicing. Please just visit our website at www dot soft surfaces that Kurt UK, or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760. thanks a lot for watching. And we hope to hear from you soon.