Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on resin bound gravel in Birmingham, West Midlands and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
In addition to installations, our team can offer resin bound gravel repair services for existing resin bound gravel surfaces within this location, so if you have currently got a resin bound gravel surface that needs either resurfacing or rejuvenating, feel free to get in touch with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our resin bound gravel installations that we carried out in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always if you are interested in any of our resin bound gravel services we offer throughout Birmingham or the entire West Midlands area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free no obligation quote.
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing in Birmingham, West Midlands
What was the specification? : 18mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Autumn Gold
What was the size of the job? : 70m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Surfacing
Please see the video below which shows an 18mm resin bound stone decorative garden surface.
Hey guys, it’s done here at stay. We’re going to be showing you a Rez inbound, gravel installation in Birmingham, West Midlands. So you can see initially that the client had a black tarmacadam surface, but they were looking to have a new surface that would both brighten up the area and have porous qualities to reduce water buildup.
They contacted us regarding the resin bound gravel that we offer, and we got to work. So here at soft surfaces, our resin-bound gravel servicing is an extremely popular option for driveways pathways and larger open spaces. As the surface is fantastic for outdoor spaces due to its porous qualities, we install the surface type nationwide. So please don’t hesitate to get in contact. Additionally, from a design point of view, resin bound is available in a massive amount of colours to choose from. So those looking for a surface to complement their homes or facilities often love resin-bound Rosenbaum gives the appearance of loose stone.
However, it is fitted to surfaces entirely flat, which reduces the maintenance needed for traditional stone surfacing. All of these positives make this flooring type very popular across the UK with more and more people opting for resin-bound each year. So you can see now from these photos that the job has been completed and the client absolutely loved how their surface looks as their new driveway. We actually installed the surface to wrap around their entire properties. You can see here, which really does look nice.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
Not only that the previous issue of water build up no more so overall, the client was over the moon. Here are some surfaces whilst we have carried out a lot of work across the UK. We actually rank in Google for this specific West Midlands terms, best Resin bound company, West Midlands driveway, installers in Birmingham, flat stone pathways in West Midlands, Birmingham, colourful driveway, experts, specialists, walkway servicing West Midlands, and even more than that. So it’s again, touch today regarding resume and servicing. Please just visit our website at www dot soft surfaces that Kurt UK, or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760. thanks a lot for watching. And we hope to hear from you soon.
Benefits of Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing in Birmingham, West Midlands
Having a resin bound gravel surface installed in the Birmingham, West Midlands area has many benefits, these include the following:
Having a resin bound gravel surface fitted in the Birmingham, West Midlands area will massively increase the slip resistance of the surface, due to the materials used in resin bound gravel flooring. As a result of this, the surface is considerably safer than many of it’s rivals, making it an excellent choice for those slippier months of the year.
Easy to Clean
Owning a resin bound gravel surface in West Midlands is extremely hassle free, due to how easy the surfaces are to keep clean and tidy all year round. We suggest simply staying on top of proactive maintenance by removing any dirt and debris from the area, and your surface will be looking great all year round.
Resin bound surfaces are extremely hard wearing and durable, which means they will last a long time. Whatever the project is you are undergoing in the Birmingham area, from school pathways to residential driveways, this an important advantage, and one that the residents of Birmingham are extremely fond of.
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing Applications in Birmingham
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound gravel can actually be used for, and the truth is, its an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that resin bound gravel surface can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveways Birmingham
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways Birmingham
- Resin Bound Gravel Balconies Birmingham
and much more.
If there’s a specific resin bound gravel surface you are interested in having installed in the West Midlands area, feel free to contact us today, and we will be more than happy to help.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing resin bound gravel flooring in Birmingham, as well as across West Midlands in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Birmingham resin bound gravel surface looks great no matter the specification you desire.
Additionally, our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface post installation too, making the process of caring for your new resin bound gravel surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch with you right away.
Other West Midlands Areas we Install Resin Bound Gravel
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install resin bound gravel surfacing throughout West Midlands area, including the following:
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Coventry
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wolverhampton
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Solihull
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Sutton Coldfield
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Dudley
and any other surrounding areas.
Contact us Today
If you would like resin bound gravel installed in Birmingham, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch with us today.