Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on resin bound gravel pathways in Warrington, Cheshire and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
Post installation our team can off resin bound gravel pathway repair services for existing resin bound gravel pathways within this location, so if you currently have a resin bound gravel pathway that needs either rejuvenating or resurfacing feel free to get in touch with us today.
For this particular blog post we show off one of our resin bound gravel pathway installations we carried out in Warrington, Cheshire.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always if your interested in any of our resin bound services that we offer throughout the Cheshire area feel free to get in touch for a free no obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Gravel Path in Warrington, Cheshire Case Study
What was the specification? : 16mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Red Granite
What was the size of the job? : 3200m²
How long did the job take?: 4 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Decorative Surfacing
The video below shows the installation process of a terracotta resin-bound stone pathway in Warrington, Cheshire.
This is a dramatic transformation to this outdoor space which can be enjoyed throughout the year.
Hi guys, it’s Dan here. And today we’re gonna be showing you a resin-bound gravel terracotta pathway installation that we carried out in Warrington Cheshire. So the client wants it to have a pathway. That facility that was usable all year round easily, whilst ensuring that the service had a natural look to it. We explained to them the many benefits of resin bound gravel. And before we knew it, we were onsite getting to work.
The resin bound gravel surfacing that the client decided to have installed is perfect for many surface types, including walkways driveways and large outdoor areas. As resin bound is actually porous, which is well suited to the British conditions. Another attractive benefit of having a resin bound surface fitted is the option to choose for a massive range of colour choices to suit your facility.
Resin Bound Gravel Cheshire
These range from more natural-looking finishes such as the terracotta red Windstar for this job to the brightest options, guaranteed to liven up your entire area. This is completely up to you finally, whilst giving the appearance of natural stone surface actually installed completely flat, thereby reducing the need for traditional stone, servicing maintenance, soft surfaces. We are a nationwide company that have over 20 years of experience carrying out.
These types of works across the United Kingdom, and we work on jobs both big and small. So please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re interested. So as you can see now, the job has been completed and the actual surface looks really fantastic in that terracotta colour paired with its surroundings. They also love the quality of the surface for use across the gear and the ability to simply brush off any debris that builds up. It’s a huge positive for them overall. They were really pleased with the entire install
Whilst we do work nationwide. We have a history of carrying out lots of work in the Cheshire area, and because of this we’re ranking Google for the following keywords, best resin bonded gravel company, Cheshire permeable, resin bounced stone experts, Warrington.
Shesha resin, bonded flooring, contractor, Porous, Unbound specialists, Warrington, Cheshire resin bound driveway, installers, and much more. So thanks a lot for watching guys and to contact us today, please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk, or give us a call on 01625 445760.
Benefits of Resin Bound Gravel Flooring in Warrington, Cheshire
Having a resin bound gravel surface installed in the Warrington, Cheshire area has many benefits, these include the following:
Installing a resin bound gravel surface in the Warrington area will massively increase the slip resistance of the surface. The biggest benefit of this is the surface is considerably more safer than many of the other options available.
Easy to Clean
When owning a resin bound gravel flooring in Warrington the last thing you need to worry about is a rigorous cleaning schedule, resin bound gravel flooring makes the cleaning process care free and quick. This is an important advantage that the surface owners in the Warrington area are particularly fond of.
Resin bound gravel surfaces are an extremely hard wearing and durable surface, and last a long time. Opting for this type of surface eliminates having to get the surface replaced in the recent future because resin bound gravel lasts minimum of 10+ years and can even be pushed longer depending on the cleaning and maintenance schedule.
Resin Bound Gravel Applications in Warrington
A lot of our clients are often really interested in what types of surfacing resin bound gravel can actually be used for, they all seem shocked when we tell them how versatile the surface actually is.
To give some examples, here are some of the applications that resin bound can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveways Warrington
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways Warrington
- Resin Bound Gravel Balconies Warrington
- Resin Bound Gravel Car Parks Warrington
Other Cheshire Areas we install Resin Bound Gravel Pathways
At Soft Surfaces, we are able to install Resin Bound Gravel Pathways throughout the Cheshire area, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways in Chester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways in Crewe
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways in Runcorn
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways in Widnes
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathways in Macclesfield
and any other surrounding area.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces Ltd our team have over 25 years of experience installing resin bound pathways in Warrington, as well as across Cheshire.
The time pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Warrington resin bound pathway looks excellent no matter the specification you require.
Our team can also take care of the maintenance of your surface post installation too, making the process of caring for your new resin bound pathway a breeze. Be sure to get in contact with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Get in Touch
For more information on resin bound surfacing in the UK, please get in touch today.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving