Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
At Soft Surfaces we’re a specialist installer on Resin Bound Gravel in Bradford Academy and are able to fit this surface across the entire West Yorkshire area.
Post installation, our team can offer Resin Bound Gravel repair services for existing Resin Bound Gravel surfaces within this location, so if you currently have a Resin Bound Gravel surfacing that needs resurfacing or rejuvenating, be sure to contact us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our Resin Bound Gravel installations that we carried out in Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you are interested in any of our Resin Bound Gravel services we offer throughout Bradford Academy or the entire West Yorkshire area, feel free to contact us for a free no obligatin quote today.
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing in Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire Case Study
What was the specification? : 20mm resin bound gravel
What colours were used? : Beige
What was the size of the job? : 260m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Resin Bound Gravel Paving
Take a look at our video case study below to see our team installing resin bound gravel at Bradford Academy in West Yorkshire.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire.
So Bradford Academy came to us wanting a new surface installed for their outdoor pathway and stairs, and when we explained our resin bound surfacing to them it was a perfect match. They booked us in, and we got cracking on.
The resin bound surfacing that we offer here at Soft Surfaces is the perfect flooring for pathways, walkways, driveways and more here in the UK, as despite giving the appearance of natural stone it’s actually fitted completely flat. This has several benefits, one of which is that access across the surface is great, and the other is that debris and build up can simply be brushed away, eliminating the typical maintenance needed for traditional stone surfacing.
Furthermore, resin bound boasts fantastic porous qualities, making it a perfect outdoor surface for our country. Many other rival surfaces to resin bound are very prone to flooding during our more challenging months, however with resin bound things are greatly improved.
Finally, you can even choose from a huge range of colour options for your resin bound surface, from natural designs such as what we install for this job to the brightest of finishes, and we can show these to you in detail during the enquiry stage.
We’ve been installing this fantastic surface type for over two decades now, and we can carry out works regardless of the size of the job, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
So here are the photos of the completed job, and you’ll see this looks really fantastic at their facility. Bradford Academy were delighted with the work we carried out, and with their new surfacing.
After carrying out a lot of work in the West Yorkshire area, we rank in Google for these key phrases:
- Triple Jump Athletics Surfacing Bradford
- West Yorkshire EPDM Long Jump Installers
- Bradford Rubber Long Jump Runway Experts
- Best Long Jump Sand Pit Company West Yorkshire
- Bradford Triple Jump Specialists
- And even more.
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today regarding resin bound surfacing please contact us at https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Resin Bound Gravel Applications in Bradford Academy
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound gravel can be used for, and the truth is, its an extremely versatile type of flooring.
To give some examples, here are some applications that resin bound gravel can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway
- Resin Bound Gravel Path
- Resin Bound Gravel Patio
and many more.
If there is a specific resin bound gravel surface you’re interested in having installed in the West Yorkshire area, feel free to contact us today, and we will be more than happy to help.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing Resin Bound Gravel flooring in Bradford Academy as well as the West Yorkshire area.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working team will work relentlessly to ensure your Bradford Academy resin bound gravel surface looks brilliant whatever the specification you choose.
Additionally our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface post installation, making the process of caring for your new resin bound gravel surface a breeze. Be sure to get back in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Other West Yorkshire Areas We Install Resin Bound Gravel
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Resin Bound Gravel throughout the West Yorkshire area, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Gravel installation in Leeds
- Resin Bound Gravel installation in Bradford
- Resin Bound Gravel installation in Wakefield
- Resin Bound Gravel installation in Halifax
- Resin Bound Gravel installation in Huddersfield
Get in Touch
You can contact our team using the enquiry form below for more information on what we offer.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
Our team can provide more details on surface designs and costs so feel free to get in touch.