Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
What was the specification? : 20mm resin bound gravel
What colours were used? : Brittany Bronze
What was the size of the job? : 240m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing
Take a look at the video below to see our case study of a resin bound gravel installation at Cheshire Oaks.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Resin bound Installation that we carried out in Cheshire Oaks
So this client gave us a call explaining that they wanted a new hard surface for their area, and when we described the resin bound flooring we offer we were on site before we knew it.
So resin bound is a brilliant option for outdoor spaces like walkways and driveways as this flooring is installed completely flat despite giving the appearance of natural stone. What this means is that usual maintenance required for loose stone surfacing isn’t needed with resin bound, making it a brilliant choice over its counterparts.
Additionally, resin bound flooring is a porous surface option, which enhances its outdoor appeal as it’s significantly less susceptible to flooding that rival surface types.
Not only that, resin bound is available in a huge list of colours to choose from, so whatever your area there will be colours to compliment it. All of these factors make resin bound a fantastic choice.
We’re a nationwide company here at Soft Surfaces, and have been carrying out resin bound works across the country for over two decades now. No job is too big or too small for us, so please contact us if you’re interested.
As you can see the job has now been fully installed, and looks awesome in the tan colour they specified. The client was so happy with how their new surface looked, and with the quality of the job we carried out for them.
As we’ve carried out a lot of work in the Cheshire area, we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Permeable Resin Bonded Driveways Cheshire
- Cheshire Resin Bound Gravel Experts
- Best Resin Bound Contractors Cheshire
- Cheshire Resin Bound Driveway Specialists
- Decorative Resin Stone Flooring UK
- And much more.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Domestic Resin Bound
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Gravel/Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What Is Resin Bonded Gravel?
- What Is Resin Bound Gravel?
So to get in touch today regarding resin bound surfacing, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760
Thanks a lot for watching, and we hope to hear from you soon.