Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
Here at Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on resin-bound gravel flooring in and around the Cheshire Oaks and Cheshire area.
For this particular post, we show off one of the resin-bound installations that we carried out at Cheshire Oaks you can see below the specific information for this installation, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
Our team can offer resin-bound gravel repair services for existing resin-bound surfaces within this location as well as the installation, so if you’ve currently got resin-bound gravel surfacing that needs either rejuvenation or resurfacing, feel free to get in touch with us.
If you’re interested in any of the resin-bound services we offer throughout the Cheshire area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no-obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing At Cheshire Oaks Case Study
What was the specification? : 20mm resin-bound gravel
What colours were used? : Brittany Bronze
What was the size of the job? : 240m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing
Take a look at the video below to see our case study of a resin-bound gravel installation at Cheshire Oaks.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Resin bound Installation that we carried out in Cheshire Oaks
So this client gave us a call explaining that they wanted a new hard surface for their area, and when we described the resin-bound flooring we offer we were on site before we knew it.
So resin bound is a brilliant option for outdoor spaces like walkways and driveways as this flooring is installed completely flat despite giving the appearance of natural stone. What this means is that the usual maintenance required for the loose stone surfacing isn’t needed with resin bound, making it a brilliant choice over its counterparts.
Additionally, resin-bound flooring is a porous surface option, which enhances its outdoor appeal as it’s significantly less susceptible to flooding than rival surface types.
Not only that, resin bound is available in a huge list of colours to choose from, so whatever your area there will be colours to compliment it. All of these factors make resin bound a fantastic choice.
We’re a nationwide company here at Soft Surfaces and have been carrying out resin-bound works across the country for over two decades now. No job is too big or too small for us, so please contact us if you’re interested.
As you can see the job has now been fully installed and looks awesome in the tan colour they specified. The client was so happy with how their new surface looked, and with the quality of the job we carried out for them.
As we’ve carried out a lot of work in the Cheshire area, we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Permeable Resin Bonded Driveways Cheshire
- Cheshire Resin Bound Gravel Experts
- Best Resin Bound Contractors Cheshire
- Cheshire Resin Bound Driveway Specialists
- Decorative Resin Stone Flooring UK
And much more.
Benefits Of Resin Bound Gravel Flooring In Cheshire
Having a resin-bound gravel surface installed in the Cheshire area has more benefits than you might think some of these include:
Any resin-bound surface is extremely hard-wearing which means that they last a long time.
Having a long-lasting surface prevents you from having to constantly replace your surface which is why it is one of the most popular surfaces.
The materials used in a resin-bound gravel surface massively decrease the risk of a slippery surface.
This makes it the perfect choice for the wetter months of the year.
One of the best things about resin-bound gravel is that it is resistant to weeds.
This means you will not have to worry about pulling any weeds from your surface.
Why Choose Us?
Soft Surfaces have over 25 years of experience installing resin-bound gravel flooring in and around the Cheshire area.
We pride ourselves on only using the best and highest quality materials for our works, and our professional, hard-working installers will work tirelessly to ensure your Cheshire resin-bound surface looks to an excellent standard in whatever specification you desire.
Our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed which will make the process of caring for your surface as easy as possible. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch with us today and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Cheshire Areas We Install Resin Bound Gravel
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install resin-bound gravel surfacing throughout the Cheshire area including:
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation In Knutsford
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation In Congleton
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation In Wilmslow
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation In Warrington
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation In Macclesfield
and any other surrounding areas.
Speak To Us Today
If this sounds like something you would be interested in don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today
please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving