Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
What was the specification? : 20mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Grey
What was the size of the job? : 320m²
How long did the job take?: 4 days on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing
The video below shows the installation of grey resin bound gravel surfacing at a Jaguar Landrover showroom in London.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today i’m going to be showing you a Resin Bound Stone Installation that we carried out at Jaguar Land Rover, London.
So this particular client contacted us regarding having a decorative pathway installed around their car showroom. They let us know they were looking for something perfect for outdoor use whilst complimenting their facility well, and when we explained our resin bound surfacing to them we were getting to work before we knew it.
So resin bound surfaces are perfect for outdoor areas such as walkways, driveways and generally large open spaces, as this surface has porous qualities, making it perfect al year round. This massively reduces flooding across the surface, which is a benefit that many of it’s rival surfaces simply can’t offer.
Furthermore, resin bound is becoming increasingly popular for commercial installations such as this one as a result of it being a flooring you can specify in a huge amount of colours, from bright finishes to more natural looks, the list is pretty much endless. Jaguar Land Rover specified this lovely grey finish you can see here, which matches their showroom beautifully.
Finally, unlike traditional loose stone, resin bound stone is fitted completely flat to the surface whilst still remaining that natural stone look. The removes the need for standard stone surface maintenance, whilst maintaining that classy stone look to the surface. It’s a real win win, and another reason why resin bound is only growing in popularity.
As you can see the job is now completed, and the company were over the moon with the work we carried out for them.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What Is Resin Bound Gravel?
Here at Soft Surfaces, we have over 20 years of experience working nationwide on jobs both big and small, however, we have carried out a lot of work in the London area and as a result rank in Google for these keywords:
- Resin Bonded Aggregate Experts London
- London Best Resin Bound Company
- Decorative Resin Bonded Walkways London
- London Resin Bound Driveway Specialists
- Resin Bonded Surface Contractors UK
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760