Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
At Soft Surfaces, we are a specialist installer on resin bound stone in London and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
Post installation our team can offer resin bound stone repair services for existing resin bound stone surfaces within this location, so if you have currently got a resin bound stone surface that needs either resurfacing or rejuvenating, be sure to get in contact with us.
For this particular blog post we show off one of our resin bound stone installations that we carried out in London.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
If you are interested in any of our resin bound services we offer throughout London, feel free to get in touch with us for a free no obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Stone in London Case Study
What was the specification? : 20mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Grey
What was the size of the job? : 320m²
How long did the job take?: 4 days on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing
The video below shows the installation of grey resin bound gravel surfacing at a Jaguar Landrover showroom in London.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today i’m going to be showing you a Resin Bound Stone Installation that we carried out at Jaguar Land Rover, London.
So this particular client contacted us regarding having a decorative pathway installed around their car showroom. They let us know they were looking for something perfect for outdoor use whilst complimenting their facility well, and when we explained our resin bound surfacing to them we were getting to work before we knew it.
So resin bound surfaces are perfect for outdoor areas such as walkways, driveways and generally large open spaces, as this surface has porous qualities, making it perfect al year round. This massively reduces flooding across the surface, which is a benefit that many of it’s rival surfaces simply can’t offer.
Furthermore, resin bound is becoming increasingly popular for commercial installations such as this one as a result of it being a flooring you can specify in a huge amount of colours, from bright finishes to more natural looks, the list is pretty much endless. Jaguar Land Rover specified this lovely grey finish you can see here, which matches their showroom beautifully.
Finally, unlike traditional loose stone, resin bound stone is fitted completely flat to the surface whilst still remaining that natural stone look. The removes the need for standard stone surface maintenance, whilst maintaining that classy stone look to the surface. It’s a real win win, and another reason why resin bound is only growing in popularity.
As you can see the job is now completed, and the company were over the moon with the work we carried out for them.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
Here at Soft Surfaces, we have over 20 years of experience working nationwide on jobs both big and small, however, we have carried out a lot of work in the London area and as a result rank in Google for these keywords:
- Resin Bonded Aggregate Experts London
- London Best Resin Bound Company
- Decorative Resin Bonded Walkways London
- London Resin Bound Driveway Specialists
- Resin Bonded Surface Contractors UK
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760
Benefits of Resin Bound Stone in London
Having a resin bound stone surface installed in the London area has many benefits, these include the following:
Having a resin bound stone surface fitted in the London area will massively increase the slip resistance of the surface, due t materials used in resin bound flooring.
Easy to Clean
Owning a resin bound flooring in London is extremely hassle free, due to how easy the resin surfaces are to keep clean and tidy all year round. As long as you stay on top of proactive maintenance by removing and dirt and debris from the area.
Durable and Long Lasting
Resin bound surfaces are extremely hard wearing and lost an incredibly long time. No matter the project you are undergoing in the London area, from a residential driveway to a pathway people in the London area seem to be satisfied with the resin bound services we offer.
Other London Areas We Install Resin Bound Stone
Here at Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install resin bound stone surfacing throughout the London area, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Stone in Camden
- Resin Bound Stone in Brixton
- Resin Bound Stone in Soho
- Resin Bound Stone in Westminster
- Resin Bound Stone in Shoreditch
Resin Bound Stone Surfacing Application in London
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound stone can actually be used for, and the truth is resin bound stone surfacing is a very versatile flooring type.
To give examples, here are some applications that resin bound stone can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Stone Driveways London
- Resin Bound Stone Pathways London
- Resin Bound Stone Car Parks London
- Resin Bound Stone Cycle Paths London
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing resin bound flooring in London, as well as installing nationwide.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work tirelessly to ensure your London resin bound surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you require.
Our team can also take care of the maintenance of your surface post installation too, making the process of caring for your new resin bound surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Contact Us Today
If you would like resin bound stone installed in London, please make sure to get in touch using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions please get in touch with us today.