Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on resin bound stone flooring in Woking, Surrey and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
In addition to installations, our team can also offer repair services for exiting resin bound stone surfaces within this location, so if you have a resin bound stone surface that needs either resurfacing or rejuvenating, feel free to get in touch with us today.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our resin bound installation that we carried out in Woking, Surrey.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always if you are interested in any of the resin bound stone services we offer throughout Woking or the entire Surrey area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Stone in Woking, Surrey Case Study
What was the specification? : 16mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Autumn Gold
What was the size of the job? : 140m²
How long did the job take?: 2 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing
The video below shows a resin-bound stone installation in Woking, Surrey.
Our client has opted for a natural buff gravel finish which has been laid around floor lights.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Resin Bound Stone Installation that we carried out in Woking, Surrey.
So with the surface previously being a warn out tarmacadam, the area was really crying out for a new flooring to sparkle. They contacted us asking what we could do, and we explained the qualities of our resin bound surfacing. Before we knew it we were on site cracking on with the works.
So the resin bound surfacing we offer here at Soft Surfaces is a fantastic surface choice for outdoor areas such as driveways and walkways, as this solution is a porous flooring, making it much less vulnerable to flooding than other traditional surface types such as their old surface.
In addition to this, resin bound can be selected in what seems like an unlimited amount of colours, from striking bright designs to more natural finishes, this is completely up to the client. This is great news for those looking to have a flooring that compliments its surroundings.
Resin Bound Stone Installation Woking
Finally, resin bound gives the appearance of natural stone but is fitted to the surface totally flat, removing the need for traditional stone surface maintenance and in turn improving the accessibility from the point of view of wheelchair access, vehicle access and more.
So overall then, it’s hard to ignore the positives of resin-bound. You can see the job is completed now and looks absolutely fantastic. The client was so pleased with the job and loved how it transformed their entire area.
We have become a market leader installing this product all across the country over the last 20 years or so, and there is no job too big or too small for us. And whilst we do work nationwide, from carrying out a lot of work in the Surrey area we actually rank in Google for the following key phrases:
- Resin Bonded Aggregate Contractors Surrey
- Woking Resin Bound Gravel Company
- Permeable Resin Bonded Surfacing Surrey
- Expert Resin Bound Installers Woking
- Resin Bonded Flooring Specialists Surrey
- Resin Bound Stone Installation Woking Surrey
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, if you’d like to contact us for a quote please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call at 01625 445 760 and our team will get back to you right away.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
Thanks a lot for watching, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Benefits of Resin Bound Stone Flooring in Woking, Surrey
Having a resin bound stone surface installed in the Woking, Surrey area has many benefits, these include the following:
Having a resin bound stone surface fitted in the Woking area will massively increase the slip resistance of the surface, due to the materials used in resin bound flooring.
Resin bound stone surfaces are extremely hard wearing and last a very long time. This is a massive advantage for resin bound stone flooring and one that the surface owners are very happy with in Woking.
Easy to Clean
Owning a resin bound stone surface in Surrey is an extremely hassle free experience, this is because of how easy the surface is to keep clean and tidy all year round. We suggest simply staying on top of small maintenance of removing rubble and debris from your surface and that is all you require.
Resin Bound Stone Applications in Woking
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound stone can actually be used for, and the truth is that it is an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that resin bound stone can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Stone Driveways
- Resin Bound Stone Pathways
- Resin Bound Stone Balconies
and much more.
If there’s a specific resin bound stone surface you’re interested in having installed in the Surrey area, feel free to contact us today, and we will be more than happy to help.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing resin bound stone flooring in Woking, as well as across Surrey in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Woking resin bound stone surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
Our team can also take care of the maintenance of your surface post installation too, making the process of caring for your new resin bound stone surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Surrey Areas we Install Resin Bound Stone
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Resin Bound Stone surfacing throughout the Surrey area, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Guildford
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Walton-on-Thames
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Ewell
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Esher
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Camberley
Contact us Today
If you would like resin bound stone installed in Woking, Surrey, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch with us today.