Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on resin bound flooring in Glasgow, Scotland and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
In addition to installation, our team can offer resin bound repair services for existing resin bound surfaces within this location, so if you have currently got a resin bound surfacing that need either resurfacing or rejuvenating or resurfacing, feel free to et in touch with us today.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our resin bound installation that we carried out in Glasgow, Scotland.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always if you are interested in any of our resin bound services we offer throughout Glasgow, Scotland, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Surfacing in Glasgow, Scotland Case Study
What was the specification? : Resin bound gravel at 16mm
What colours were used? : Natural Buff
What was the size of the job? : 68m²
How long did the job take?:1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open textured macadam
The installation of resin bound gravel surfacing in Glasgow, Scotland has completely enhance the overall look of the driveway.
Resin Bound Driveway
The video below shows the installation process of the resin bound driveway by our professional team.
Please see video transcript below:
00:05 Hi, you guys. This is Don from Soft Surfaces here, and on this video we’re going to be showing you an installation of sudstone resin bound gravel in Glasgow. So here’s the actual surface before the installation.
So this client actually wanted it done on their driveway. As you can see, they had this tile-based system beforehand which wasn’t really suitable for what they needed.
Next up, the sudstone resin ground gravel is actually prepared, so you can see he’s actually preparing the resin there and pouring it onto the mixer, mixing it with the resin rate which will actually be laid onto the surface itself.
So you can see our mixer in play there. And here we are, actually with the resin being installed. So you can see that it’s actually being fit onto the surface there and [inaudible 00:00:38] down by our installers, ready to be basically dry and to be fitted ready. So here’s the actual completed photos of this.
It’s a really, really nice surface. As you can see, it’s a very nice, natural look. It’s much easier to be using as a driveway and it’s a great flat surface to be using any kind of pathway or driveway area, really.
As we do a lot of work in the Glasgow area, we actually rank in Google for these key phrases: Glasgow colored driveway installers, top resin driveway company Scotland, pathway and driveway experts Glasgow, resin bound and bonded surfacing Scotland, Glasgow disabled access flooring, and even more than that.
So for any informations about prices or specifications for products we can install, our website can be found in the description of this video. Thanks for watching, guys, and we hope to talk to you soon.
Benefits of Resin Bound Flooring in Glasgow, Scotland
Having a resin bound surface installed in the Glasgow, Scotland area has many benefits, these include the following:
Having a resin bound surface fitted in the Glasgow, Scotland area will massively increase the slip resistance of the surface, due to the materials used in resin bound flooring. As a result of this, the surface is considerably safer than many of it’s rivals, making it an excellent choice for those rainier months of the year.
Resin bound surfaces are extremely hard wearing, and therefore last a long, long time. Whatever the project is you’re undergoing in the Glasgow area, from school pathways to residential driveway, this is an important advantage, and one that resin bound surface owners in Scotland are particularly fond of.
Easy to Clean
Owning a resin bound surfacing in Glasgow is extremely hassle free, due to how easy the resin surfaces are to keep clean and tidy all year round. Simply stay on top of proactive maintenance by removing any dirt and debris from the area, and your resin bound flooring will stay looking good as new year in and year out.
Resin Bound Surfacing Applications in Glasgow
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound can actually be used for, and the truth is, it’s an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that resin bound can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Driveways Glasgow
- Resin Bound Pathways Glasgow
- Resin Bound Balconies Glasgow
- Resin Bound Swimming Pool Glasgow
and many more.
If there’s a specific resin bound surface you are interested in having installed in Glasgow, Scotland feel free to contact us today, and we will be more than happy to help.
Why Choose Us?
Our team here at Soft Surfaces Ltd have over 25 years of experience installing resin bound surfacing in Glasgow, Scotland as well as nationwide.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Glasgow resin bound surface looks brilliant in whatever specification you desire.
Additionally, our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new resin bound surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Areas in Scotland we Install Resin Bound
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install resin bound surfacing throughout Scotland, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Installation in Edinburgh
- Resin Bound Installation in Aberdeen
- Resin Bound Installation in Dundee
- Resin Bound Installation in East Kilbride
- Resin Bound Installation in Paisley
and any other surrounding area.
Contact Us Today
If you would like resin bound installed in Glasgow, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch with us today.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving