Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
Here at Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on resin bound flooring in Childwall, Liverpool, able to fit this surface across the entire Merseyside area.
In addition to installations, our team can offer resin bound repair services for existing resin bound surfaces within this location, so if you’ve currently got a resin bound surfacing that needs either rejuvenation or resurfacing, feel free to get in touch with us.
For this particular post, we show off one of our resin bound installation that we carried out in Childwall, Liverpool.
You can see below the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you’re interested in any of our resin bound services we offer throughout Liverpool or the entire Merseyside area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Resin Bound Surfacing in Childwall, Liverpool Case Study
What was the specification? : Resin bound gravel at 16mm
What colours were used? : Natural Buff
What was the size of the job? : 52m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open textured macadam
This resin bound installation in Childwall, Liverpool has completely transformed the property. The permeable properties also help to prevent puddling and flooding.
Video transcript below:
00:05 Hi guys. It’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here. On this video we’re going to be showing you a resin bound driveway install in Childwall, Liverpool. Here are some photos of the actual surface beforehand.
So this was actually going to be installed on a pathway for this one. And now for us actually preparing the surface. So what we do with this is actually we stripped back the surface ready for the resin bound to be fed on top of that.
And now the next step is actually us mixing the resin stone with the resin glue itself to create that resin bound gravel to then be laid onto the actual surface and then screening onto that. So as you can see here, we are screening that on and ready for that to be installed onto the surface and letting that dry.
So now finally once it’s all dry and ready to be used, the completed project looks like this. It looks really, really great. Really nice natural finish. It’s an extremely customisable surface type.
There’s two with many different colours and specifications available, making it perfect places like driveways, pathways, and obviously great for wheelchair access. It’s a very smooth surface as well.
Here at soft surfaces, we’ve actually carried out a lot of work in the Liverpool area over the years. And because of this, we rank in Google for these keywords. Liverpool driveway company, UK. Resin pound driveway experts Liverpool.
Childwall resin surfacing installers. Best pathway company in Liverpool. Colorful driveway in Childwall, UK. And even more than that. So if you all are looking for any prices or specifications for the work that we can provide, please just find our website in the description of this video.
Thanks for watching guys, and we’ll see you guys soon.
Benefits of Resin Bound Flooring in Childwall, Liverpool
Having a resin bound surface installed in the Childwall, Liverpool area has many benefits, these include the following:
Having a resin bound surface fitted in the Childwall area will massively increase the slip resistance of the surface, due to the materials used in resin bound flooring. As a result of this, the surface is considerably safer than many of it’s rivals, making it an excellent choice for those slippier months of the year.
Resin bound surfaces are extremely hard-wearing, and therefore last a long, long time. Whatever the project is you’re undergoing in the Liverpool area, from school pathways to residential driveway, this is an important advantage, and one that resin bound surface owners in Childwall are particularly fond of.
Easy to Clean
Owning a resin bound flooring in Merseyside is extremely hassle free, due to how easy the resin surfaces are to keep clean and tidy all year round. Simply stay on top of proactive maintenance by removing and dirt and debris from the area, and your resin bound floor will stay looking good as new year in and year our.
Resin Bound Surfacing Applications in Liverpool
Many of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing resin bound can actually be used for, and the truth is, it’s an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that resin bound can be used for in this area:
- Resin Bound Driveways Liverpool
- Resin Bound Pathways Liverpool
- Resin Bound Balconies Liverpool
- Resin Bound Swimming Pools Liverpool
and much more.
If there’s a specific resin bound surface you’r interested in having installed in the Merseyside area, feel free to contact us today, and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Why Choose Us?
Our team here at Soft Surfaces Ltd have over 25 years of experience installing resin bound flooring in Liverpool, as well as across Merseyside in general.
We pride ourselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our professional, hard-working installers will work tirelessly to ensure your Liverpool resin bound surface looks brilliant in whatever specification you desire.
Additionally, our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new resin bound surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you’d be interest in, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Merseyside Areas we Install Resin Bound
Here at Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Resin Bound surfacing throughout the Merseyside area, including the following areas:
- Resin Bound Installation in Southport
- Resin Bound Installation in Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Birkenhead
- Resin Bound Installation in Formby
- Resin Bound Installation in St Helens
- Resin Bound Installation in Maghull
- Resin Bound Installation in Kirkby
and any other surrounding area.
Speak to Us Today
If you would like resin bound gravel installed in Liverpool, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch today.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Resin Bound Surfaces in County Durham
- Resin-Bound Surfaces in East Yorkshire
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving