As specialist installers, we can provide a range of resin bound gravel services for outdoor decorative flooring. This is a popular choice for many areas and we can customise it to suit each project. Our team have plenty of experience in installing these surfaces for various clients.
What is Resin Bound Gravel?
Resin bound gravel is a porous paving system that is available in a wide range of natural stone aggregates, recycled materials, marble and glass. The stone surfacing specification is created by a process of encapsulating natural gravel, marble, glass, quartz, with a polyurethane resin. This provides a smooth textured, aesthetically pleasing and hard wearing surface that is resistant to cracking.
The system can overlay existing surfaces such as tarmac and concrete however it is also ideal for new build projects. Many people choose this specification for a driveway, path, garden patio or even for large public areas like parks and visitor attractions.
As well as installing the surfacing itself, we can also offer services for maintenance and cleaning of the outdoor paving to keep it in top condition. Because this anti slip specification requires relatively low maintenance, simply brushing and occasionally jet washing the flooring will be enough.
This should keep the pores free from debris and ensure the paving remains clean and drains water efficiently. It’s important to make certain that water can drain through into the ground below. This helps to prevent flooding as it stops the water running into low lying areas.
We’re able to create a bespoke design which suits what you’re looking for. Our team will also take your budget into account and provide a quote which will be affordable for you. Below are some of the common uses for this product:
- Access roads
- Landscape schemes
- Pool surrounds
- Tree pits
This specification is a popular choice as it is durable, low maintenance and provides a great looking paving solution for a range of facilities.
One of the main services that we provide for this particular surface type is the full installation process. This includes laying out the porous surfacing mixture onto a suitable sub base such as macadam or concrete.
Our installers have a number of different options when it comes to colour and design to suit your individual needs and requirements. We can also install the stones in different size too and the surfacing is available in various thicknesses depending on your needs.
How to Enquire for Resin Bound
The resin bound enquiry process is pretty simple for our clients. All you need to do is leave your name and contact details in the enquiry form on our website and we will get back to you right away. Once we have your details, we will send you over an email asking for photos and the area size.
Once we receive the photos and area size, we can offer you a free quotation based on the information given. Site visits are usually unnecessary for resin bound gravel installation since we can see what work needs we need to complete simply by photos and area size. As a nationwide company, it would be difficult to come out to site for every possible enquiry we have. However, we are more than happy to discuss out enquiry process in more detail if necessary.
Costs of Resin Bound Services
With each job, the cost of resin bound services can vary greatly. A number of factors have an effect on how much the overall project will cost. The main variables include the dimensions of the area in question, the design chosen by the client, and the location of the project itself.
These are all things to consider when coming up with a budget for your stone surfacing installation. Always make sure to think about this carefully. We would advise thinking about your budget and how much you have to spend before planning out the project. This will give us a good idea of what type of specification or features would be most cost effective for you.
We would be more than happy to talk to you about prices or other services that we offer in more detail. We aim to provide the best prices across the United Kingdom for the service we offer. Since we only make use of premium materials, you may find cheaper contractors out there; however they may not offer the same quality of service and might not have as much experience as our qualified team.
Porous Stone Paving Designs
A range of natural gravel aggregates can be installed so you can fully customise your outdoor pathway surface or recreational area and give it a bespoke design which fits with the look of any existing flooring or structures.
All of the outdoor resin flooring designs that we install are porous to allow for fast water drainage and SuDS compliance, making them perfect for urban areas as a way to prevent flooding during wet weather. This gravel is low maintenance, durable and very decorative allowing you to create imaginative and exciting environments.
The resin bound stone tree pit system is the perfect solution to the problems associated with open tree pits and metal tree grills. There are many benefits to installing these stone surfaces as it creates a smooth seamless layer of natural stone. This is ideal for pushchairs and wheelchairs, it is self draining so no more puddles when laid over porous sub bases. As well as this it is also oil and stain resistant to maintain its attractive appearance.
We have carried out many installations of natural stone surfacing for commercial and domestic projects in the UK. Our experts would be happy to help you with designs and specifications for your project. Please feel free to get in touch with us through our contact form if you need some advice in regards to our services for installation and maintenance of decorative outdoor paving.
This video shows the installation of a stone pathway surface in London:
Get In Touch
Simply fill in the quick contact form to give us some information about what you need. It would also be helpful if you could give a rough idea of your budget. One of our experienced team members will be able to get back to you with detailed product sheets on resin bound gravel.
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin bound articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?