Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
At Soft Surfaces, we are specialist installers of polymeric surface long jump runways in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
In this post, we showcase one of the polymeric surface long jump runways we carried out in Kettering, Northamptonshire, you can see below the specific information for this installation as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
In addition to the initial installation, our team can offer polymeric surface long jump runway repair services for existing polymeric runways that may need rejuvenating or resurfacing.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in feel free to get in touch with us for a free no-obligation quote.
Polymeric Rubber Long Jump Runway In Kettering, Northamptonshire
What was the specification? : Polymeric rubber surface
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 115m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Polymeric Rubber Long Jump Track
Check out our case study video below showing our team installing a polymeric rubber long jump in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway Installation in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
So this client got in touch with us enquiring about having a full long jump built onto their field. We broke down the surface types and colours available to them, and before we knew it we were on site cracking on.
Polymeric Rubber surfacing is the main flooring type we use for athletics facilities and is what we fitted for this job. Most people go for polymeric as its EPDM rubber is brilliant underfoot, making it great for both running and jumping.
Polymeric is a surface type that can also be fitted in basically any colour you want, from more traditional athletics finishes to the wildest colour combinations, this really is totally up to the client. We can run through all of your options with this during the enquiry stage.
For this actual job, and for most long jump and triple jump jobs we carry, you’ll see that we also install a sand pit and fit and pit cover to the facility as well. We offer this as part of our full installation service, and as a bonus, the sand pit itself can also be specified in a wide range of colour choices to suit.
At Soft Surfaces we have become a leading installer of long jump and triple jump facilities across the country, working on jobs of all shapes and sizes. So no matter what size work you’re looking to have carried out, please feel free to get in touch.
You can see now that the job has been fully installed, and looks great in the traditional terracotta red finish they specified. The client was really pleased with the work we carried out, and ultimately with their new facility.
Whilst we are proud to be a nationwide company, as we’ve done a lot of work in the Northamptonshire area we actually rank in Google for these phrases:
- Northamptonshire Long Jump Installers
- Best Rubber Long Jump Builders Kettering
- Athletics Surfacing Company in Northamptonshire
- Kettering Long Jump Sand Pit Installation
- Northamptonshire Rubber Long Jump Runways
- and much more.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Benefits Of Polymeric Long Jump Runways
There are many benefits of having a polymeric long jump runway some of these include:
Having a maintenance-free surface installed is always a bonus since not everyone has the time to maintain their long jump runways.
This also means it is a durable surface in all weather conditions which is what makes Polymeric long jump runways so popular.
The shock pad that is installed underneath the surfacing is high-impact absorbing meaning when the athletes are running on the runway the surface is soft on their joints.
This then reduces the risk of injury on the runway.
Polymeric long jump runways are extremely hard-wearing and long-lasting.
This makes the surfacing handy for schools since they will only be used every now and again they will last a very long time.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces, we have over 25 years of experience installing polymeric long jump runways in the Kettering and Northamptonshire areas.
Our team of expert installers only use the best and highest quality materials for our projects and will work to the best of their ability to ensure that your polymeric long jump runway looks up to an excellent standard no matter what specification you desire.
As well as the installation, our team can take care of the maintenance process which should make caring for your new polymeric long jump runway a breeze. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in contact with us today and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Other Northamptonshire Areas We Install Polymeric Long Jump Runways
At Soft Surfaces, we are able to install polymeric long jump runways throughout the Northamptonshire area which includes the following:
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway Installation In Daventry
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway Installation In Northampton
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway Installation In Wellingborough
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway Installation In Corby
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway Installation In East Northamptonshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway Installation In South Northamptonshire
Speak To Us Today
If you would like a polymeric long jump runway installed in the Northamptonshire area, please make sure to get in touch using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough