Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
What was the specification? : Multisport Synthetic Surfacing
What colours were used? : Blue and Red
What was the size of the job? : 186m²
How long did the job take? : 4 days on site
Multisport Long Jump Track Installation
We installed a Multisport synthetic long jump track for a school in Leicester. The facility included a full run-up and a smaller practice lane to use for training. Check out the video below to see the full work and the final result.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester.
So for this installation the client contacted us interested in a full long jump facility with a practice lane to be fitted onto their grass field. We explained the options that we offer them, and we were quickly on site working on the long jump facility.
Here at Soft Surfaces we can build these sports facilities in many different surface types, however, for this work we opted for a Multisport surfacing for their long jump runway.
Multisport is a really excellent choice for outdoor sports surfacing such as these as its a hard-wearing surface making it ideal for regular outdoor use.
It’s also very well-suited to the outdoors as a result of its brilliant porous qualities, meaning water is actually absorbed by the flooring during our many rainy months.
The advantages of multisport don’t stop there either, as this flooring offers wonderful playability under foot for running tracks and long jumps such as these.
Multisport is also a customisable surface, in the sense that you can specify how many lanes you’d like fitted, as well as the colours of each lane and even the sand pit. We even fitted a practice lane for this particular job!
At Soft Surfaces we’ve been building and maintaining long jump and triple jump runways nationwide for over 20 years now, and are proud of our reputation as market leaders in the field for this service. Feel free to get in touch with us if you’re interested in any of our work!
You can see now the works have been done, and the long jump looks great fitted on the field. The client themselves were so happy with what we’d built for them.
Although we do work nationwide, from doing lots of work in Leicester we currently rank in Google for these keywords:
- Leicester Long Jump Builders
- Best Triple Jump Company in Leicester
- Leicester Multisport Athletics Surfacing
- Long Jump Surfacing Experts Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump Builders Leicester
- And even more than that.
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough
Contact The Team
If you’d like some more information about long jump runway installation, feel free to get in touch with our experts today. Just fill in the contact form below for more details on what we can offer.
We can discuss the different designs and costs for these products if you’re interested in a project for your school or club.