Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on Multisport Synthetic Long Jumps in Wigan, Greater Manchester and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
Post installation our team can offer multisport synthetic long jump repair services for existing multisport surfaces within this location, so if you currently have a multisport synthetic long jump surface that needs resurfacing or rejuvenating, feel free to get in touch with us today.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our multisport synthetic long jump installations that we carried out in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Below you can see the specific information for this installation, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
If you are interested in any of our multisport synthetic long jump services we offer throughout Wigan or the entire Greater Manchester area, be sure to get in touch with us for a free no obligation quote today.
Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester Case Study
What was the specification? : Multisport synthetic turf
What colours were used? : Red, Yellow and Blue
What was the size of the job? : 180m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Multisport Long Jump Runway Installation
Check out the video below to see our team installing a long jump facility in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing us Building a MultiSport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan.
So for this job the client got in contact with us looking for a complete long jump facility to be fitted to their existing grass field. They wanted the runway itself to be perfect for the outdoors, whilst feeling excellent for use all year round.
We explained the multisport synthetic surfacing we offer, which is a hard-wearing artificial surface perfect for withstanding the mixture of weather we have all year round here in the UK.
Additionally, this surface type really does live up to it’s reputation of being one of the best sports surfaces around, and running and jumping on a multisport long jump runway proves why. It feels fantastic under-foot, and offers professional grade qualities for those using the facility.
Multisport synthetic runways can also be fitted in many different colours to suit your needs, which is yet another reason so many seem to love this flooring type. So overall then, you really can’t go wrong with multisport.
At our company Soft Surfaces, we’ve been building full scale long jump facilities for schools, leisure centres, residential areas and more for well over 20 years now, and no job is too big or too small for us to complete nationwide, so if you are interested in our services, please do feel free to get in touch.
So here you can see that the installation has been completed, and looks fantastic situated on their large field. The client specified this traditional terracotta red finish for their runway, which looks great.
Despite being a nationwide company, we have done a lot of work in the Wigan area and because of this we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Greater Manchester Long Jump Sand Pit
- Artificial Grass Long Jump Builders Wigan
- Triple Jump Surfacing in Greater Manchester
- Wigan Athletics Surfacing Experts
- Best Long Jump Company Greater Manchester
- And more.
Thanks again for watching our video, and if you are interested in any of the services that we provide, please feel free to get in touch with us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call on 01625 445760.
Benefits of Multisport Synthetic Long Jumps
Having a multisport synthetic long jump installed in Wigan, Manchester area has many benefits, these include the following:
Multisport Synthetic surfaces are an extremely strong and durable surface, this means the surface can withstand heavy use from the students throughout the day. The surface is also fitted with scrim reinforcement to prevent rucking so the surface remains smooth and even.
Other Greater Manchester areas we install Multisport Synthetic Long Jump
At Soft Surfaces, we are able to install multisport synthetic long jump throughout the Greater Manchester area, including the following areas:
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump installation in Bolton
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump installation in Oldham
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump installation in Salford
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump installation in Bury
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump installation in Stockport
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces Ltd we have over 25 years of experience installing multisport synthetic long jump in Wigan and across the Greater Manchester area.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our work, and our hard working installers will work relentless to ensure your Wigan multisport synthetic long jump surface looks brilliant whatever the client wants.
Our team will also take care of the maintenance of your surface once the installation has been completed, making the process of caring for your new multisport synthetic long jump simple and easy. Be sure to get in contact with us if this is something that you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Feel free to speak to our team if you need more information about Multisport synthetic long jump surfacing.
Just fill in the contact form below and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough