Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
What was the specification? : Multisport synthetic turf
What colours were used? : Red, Yellow and Blue
What was the size of the job? : 180m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Multisport Long Jump Runway Installation
Check out the video below to see our team installing a long jump facility in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing us Building a MultiSport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan.
So for this job the client got in contact with us looking for a complete long jump facility to be fitted to their existing grass field. They wanted the runway itself to be perfect for the outdoors, whilst feeling excellent for use all year round.
We explained the multisport synthetic surfacing we offer, which is a hard-wearing artificial surface perfect for withstanding the mixture of weather we have all year round here in the UK.
Additionally, this surface type really does live up to it’s reputation of being one of the best sports surfaces around, and running and jumping on a multisport long jump runway proves why. It feels fantastic under-foot, and offers professional grade qualities for those using the facility.
Multisport synthetic runways can also be fitted in many different colours to suit your needs, which is yet another reason so many seem to love this flooring type. So overall then, you really can’t go wrong with multisport.
At our company Soft Surfaces, we’ve been building full scale long jump facilities for schools, leisure centres, residential areas and more for well over 20 years now, and no job is too big or too small for us to complete nationwide, so if you are interested in our services, please do feel free to get in touch.
So here you can see that the installation has been completed, and looks fantastic situated on their large field. The client specified this traditional terracotta red finish for their runway, which looks great.
Despite being a nationwide company, we have done a lot of work in the Wigan area and because of this we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Greater Manchester Long Jump Sand Pit
- Artificial Grass Long Jump Builders Wigan
- Triple Jump Surfacing in Greater Manchester
- Wigan Athletics Surfacing Experts
- Best Long Jump Company Greater Manchester
- And more.
Thanks again for watching our video, and if you are interested in any of the services that we provide, please feel free to get in touch with us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call on 01625 445760.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Construction, Design, Costs
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surface Cleaning and Maintenance Costs
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Build a Long Jump Runway
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Fixed Solid Schools Take-off Board
- Javelin Runway Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Javelin Runway Specification, Design, Costs
- Long Jump Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Free Facility Funding Q&A
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multi Use Long Jump Facility Installation in Essex
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Resurfacing in Southwark, London
- Pole Vault Run Up Surfacing
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Kerbs to Athletic Triple Jump Runways
- School Athletics Track Designs
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- Schools Get Active With Outdoor Learning
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough
- Throwing Circle Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Triple Jump Sand Pit Rubber Edges
- What Are Athletics Tracks?
Feel free to speak to our team if you need more information about Multisport synthetic long jump surfacing.
Just fill in the contact form below and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have.