Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on polymeric long jump pits in Leeds and are able to fit this surface across West Yorkshire.
In addition to installations, our tea, can offer polymeric long jump pit repair services for existing polymeric long jump pits within this location, so if you have currently got a polymeric long jump put that needs either resurfacing or rejuvenating, feel free to get in touch with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our polymeric long jump pit constructions that we carried out in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you are interested in any of our polymeric long jump services we offer throughout Leeds or the entire West Yorkshire area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire Case Study
What was the specification? : Polymeric rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 46m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
Polymeric Rubber Long Jump Runway
Take a look at the video below to see our team carrying out a long jump pit construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Polymeric Surface Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
So this client contacted us explaining how they had an open field and wanted a long jump facility installed on it. We explained the services we offer, and once a date was agreed we were on site getting to work.
The long jump runways we install here at Soft Surfaces are often made up of polymeric rubber surfacing, as this specification is the most suited to athletics use. This is because its rubber surface makes it excellent to run and jump on, making it even more suited to sports such as long jump and triple jump.
Our polymeric surface types have other benefits too, one of the biggest being the fact that you can decide exactly what colour you’d like your runway to be prior to the install, and we can make it happen. From bright colours to traditional athletics finishes and even multi-coloured designs, it’s completely your call. We can discuss these with you in detail during the enquiry stage.
Here at Soft Surfaces we also install the long jump sand pit and sand pit cover if needed also, and you’ll see from the completed photos in a second that we install these for this job too. There’s no job too big or too small for us, and from working nationwide fitting these facilities up and down the country, you can trust us to carry out the best installation possible.
As you can see now the job has been fully completed, and looks really stunning in this red and blue specification. They’re absolutely in love with their new facility, and couldn’t have been happier with the works.
At Soft Surfaces we’ve carried out a lot of work in the West Yorkshire area, and rank in Google for these keywords:
- Long Jump Surfacing Experts Leeds
- West Yorkshire EPDM Rubber Long Jump Company
- Leeds Triple Jump Runway Specialists
- Long Jump Installers in West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Rubber Athletics Surfacing Leeds
- And much more.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, if you’d like to contact us for a quote please just visit https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ or give us a call at 01625 445 760 and our team will get back to you right away.
Thanks a lot for watching, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Benefits of a Polymeric Surface
All Weather Surface
Polymeric surfaces can be used all year round, which is great for schools because teachers are still able to carry out activities in the winter months without worrying about activities being called off.
Having a polymeric surface installed in Leeds as opposed to another surface will massively increase the slip resistance of the surface, due to the finish that is applied to the surface. This surface will be considerably safer than many of its competitors, this also makes polymeric a great all weather surface.
It is very common for polymeric surfaces to last many years without needing a rigorous maintenance schedule or respraying.
Polymeric Surfacing Applications in Leeds
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing polymeric can actually be used for, and the truth is that it is a very versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some of applications that polymeric can be used for in this area:
- Polymeric Sports Surface Leeds
- Polymeric Sports Court Leeds
- Polymeric Tennis Court Leeds
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing polymeric long jump pits in Leeds, as well as across West Yorkshire in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Leeds polymeric long jump pit looks brilliant brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
Additionally our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new polymeric long jump pit surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other West Yorkshire Areas we Install Polymeric Long Jump Pits
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install polymeric long jump pits throughout the West Yorkshire area, including the following areas:
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Bradford
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Huddersfield
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Wakefield
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Halifax
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Batley
If you would like polymeric long jump pit installed in Leeds, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch today.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough