Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
Do you have an existing long jump or triple jump that you wish to renovate? Are you looking to install a brand new athletics runway? No matter what you are looking for our team can help.
We offer the very best surfacing installations when it comes to sports and athletics surfaces. Long jump and triple jump are becoming more and more common in schools in the UK; this is due to a range of factors including the growing importance of children’s health and fitness.
A lot of schools are taking advantage of the Sugar Tax and using funds from this to pay for such athletics facilities like long jumps and triple jumps. If you are interested in a quote for the construction of a long or triple jump runway make sure to get in touch now using the enquiry form provided.
Long Jump Pit Construction Specifications
When installing these facilities we can complete the job to your individual specification. There are a range of long jump pit construction specifications available, however, we make certain to bear in mind your individual needs and requirements to ensure you get the very best finish.
Some people will prefer a long landing pit, whereas others may prefer a short pit which is wide. Whatever you need, we can accommodate.
If you would like to find out more about the various specifications available or make some changes to an existing spec, please make sure to contact us now with your requirements.
Triple Jump Runway
Both long jumps and triple jump runways can be installed in a range of different colours and designs. Some people may prefer rubber surfacing whereas others may prefer needlepunch synthetic carpet. Our team can cater for all your needs, so make sure to get in touch to discuss.
With a lot of the runways we install, we are asked to have multiple lanes in various colours so that more than one individual can complete the jump at the same time.
If you would like to discuss the various colours and surface options available, please speak with our team members now.
Polymeric Rubber Runway
If you are interested in having an athletics facility installed but are unsure which surface to use, why not have a look at polymeric rubber? This surface type is available in a variety of different colours and is perfect for running tracks, long-jumps and triple-jumps.
Polymeric rubber is generally used for professional sports and athletics clubs or schools with older children. The surface is porous which means water can drain through easily without puddling. This also means little maintenance is required.
Needlepunch Synthetic Carpet
If polymeric rubber is not right for you, you should certainly have a look at needlepunch synthetic carpet. This is more often used for primary schools and those with younger children, as this surfacing allows more grip for the users.
Needlepunch can also be installed in various colours to meet your individual needs and requirements. This surface is also permeable which means little maintenance is required.
Long Jump Design
Along with the type of surface, you will also get to design the rest of the facility. This includes the size, shape, number of lanes, colours and more. You can even design how you would like the landing pit installed.
The landing pit of a triple jump or long jump is a sand pit filled with silica dry rounded play sand. The sand is needed to be washed and rounded so the kids and children jumping into the landing pit are safe without any cuts or grazes.
They come in a selection of sizes and measurements generally to meet the project’s restrictions. Sometimes they might only have limited space or more importantly, have a certain budget or grant to work to.
The budget is usually funded however many organisations carry out fund raising events to create extra revenue to have other facilities installed. These include things like a high jump fan or throwing circle which can be constructed at the same time; this saves costs on the quote as we will already have our plant and equipment on site.
Designs of the track and field sports facilities need to meet the costs of the grant and therefore the specification is determined on this budget. If they have an unlimited budget they could go for the all singing and dancing IAAF long jump runway however sometimes the costs and prices are an issue and that is when we can tailor fit the quote to suit all needs.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Run Up Surfacing
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Get Active With Outdoor Learning
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough
In general the long jump runway and triple jump run up landing pit is usually 9m x 3m however like we said this can be amended to suit the prices they need to meet.
Landing Pit Mowing Strips
We would always advise having landing pit mowing strips installed because it is a pathway around the sand which the teachers can stand on to get the readings of the jump. These strips also prevent grass cutting going in the sand pit.
Rubber Kerbs to Athletic Triple Jump Runways
Rubber Kerbs to Athletic Triple Jump Runways are installed for the safety of the children and kids that will be using the athletics track and field facility.
The rubber kerbs are installed to the perimeter of the long jump landing pit or triple jump sandpit incase of the eventuality the kids might fall back and bang their head on the edging.
For more information and further details on long jump runway designs, construction, surfacing and specification measurements please call 01625 445760.