Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on polymeric surface in Cardiff, Wales and are able to fit the surface nationwide.
Post installation, our team can offer polymeric surface services for existing polymeric surface within this location, so if you currently have a polymeric surface that needs either rejuvenation or resurfacing, be sure to get in touch with us today.
For this particular blog post we show off one of our polymeric surface long jump installation that we carried out in Cardiff, Wales.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
If you are interested in any of our polymeric surface services that we offer through Cardiff or the whole of Wales, feel free to get in touch with us for a free no obligation quote today.
Polymeric Surface Long Jump in Cardiff, Wales Case Study
What was the specification? : Polymeric rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 130m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Polymeric Rubber Long Jump Installation
Check out the video below to see our team installing a rubber long jump runway and sand pit in Cardiff, Wales.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you s Polymeric Surface Long Jump Pit Installation in Cardiff, Wales.
So this client were looking for a new long jump area to go beside their existing sports facility, and wanted to ensure that the surface was of a professional quality for use. We broke down the options that we could provide for them, and we then proceeded to agree on choosing a polymeric surface for this long jump installation.
Polymeric is a surface made up of EPDM rubber, and is an option we commonly install for long jump and triple jump facilities across the UK. This flooring type feels fantastic to run and jump on, and is ideal for schools such as this one.
Another big benefit of polymeric rubber is the fact that this surface type is porous, meaning during our rainy months it’s far less likely to be damaged by flooding than many of it’s competitors. This is a huge bonus of choosing polymeric rubber.
Finally, this particular surface specification can be fitted by us in a large array of different colours, and we also install both a sand pit, and sand pit cover to your long jump runway as part of the full installation too.
So overall then, if it’s a surface that’s great to use, well suited to the outdoors and highly customisable that you’re looking for, then polymeric rubber might just be your best bet.
We’ve been installing polymeric surfacing for over 20 years now, and no job is too big or too small for us to work on, so please feel free to get in touch.
You can see here that the work has been completed, and looks brilliant in the terracotta red finish that the client specified.
Other areas in Wales we install Polymeric Long Jump Surfaces
At Soft Surfaces, we are able to install polymeric long jump surfacing throughout Wales, including the following areas:
- Polymeric Long Jump Installation in Cardiff
- Polymeric Long Jump Installation in Newport
- Polymeric Long Jump Installation in Swansea
- Polymeric Long Jump Installation in Wrexham
- Polymeric Long Jump Installation in Buckley
Benefits of a Polymeric Long Jump Surface
Having a polymeric long jump surface installed in the Cardiff, Wales area has many benefits, these include the following:
- Anti Slip Resistant Finish
- Ball bouncing properties
- Free Drainage
- Customisation options to fit a variety of sports
Why Choose Us?
Our team here at Soft Surfaces Ltd have over 25 years of experience installing polymeric long jump surfaces in Cardiff, Wales as well as nationwide.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working team will work relentlessly to ensure your Cardiff polymeric surface looks brilliant in whatever specification you desire.
Post installation our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new polymeric long jump surface a breeze. Be sure to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch with you straight away.
From doing plenty of work in the Cardiff area, we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Cardiff Long Jump Construction UK
- Best Polymeric Surfacing Company Wales
- Cardiff Triple Jump Installation Business
- Expert Rubber Long Jump Builders Wales
- Long Jump Pit Specialists Cardiff
- And more.
Contact Us Today
If you would like a polymeric surface long jump installed in Cardiff, Wales, please make sure you fill in the contact form provided.
We can offer more information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our case study, and for any more questions don’t hesitate to contact us today.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough