Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
At Soft Surfaces, we are specialist installers of long jump runways in Chorley, Lancashire. We are also able to install this surface in and around the entire Lancashire area.
In this particular post, we showcase one of our long jump runway installations that we carried out in Chorley, Lancashire.
You can see below the specific information for this project, as well as a video transcript that describes the job in detail.
In addition to installations, our team can offer long jump runway repair services for existing long jump runways within the Chorley area. So if you currently have a long jump runway that needs rejuvenation or resurfacing don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
If you are interested in any of our long jump runway installation services we offer throughout the entire Lancashire area, feel free to get in touch for a free no obligation quote.
Long Jump Runway Surfacing In Chorley, Lancashire Case Study
What was the specification? : Multisport Synthetic
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 115m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Long Jump Runway Installation
Check out the video below to see our team installing a new long jump runway and sandpit in Chorley.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire.
For this particular job the client was a school and got in touch with us interested in having a brand new long jump facility built onto their field. When we ran through the surface types we offer and the services we provide, we were getting to work before we knew it.
So with the long jump and triple jump runways, we install across the country we generally go for the polymeric surface, which is a flooring type made up of EPDM rubber. This is well regarded as being the best for athletics surfacing, as running and jumping on polymeric gives a perfect feel for this sport.
Furthermore, opting for polymeric also gives the clients the freedom of choosing any colour they’d like for their new long jump runway, as polymeric can be specified in practically any colour you want. This is ideal for those wanting to ensure their new sports facility matches or compliments its surroundings.
Additionally, we actually build a sand pit and sand pit cover for your new long jump as part of the installation process too, and the great thing with the sand pit covers we fit is that they too can be specified in absolutely any colour you wish!
At Soft Surfaces we take pride in the fact that we have become industry leaders at installing long jumps nationwide, and have been doing so for over two decades now, so you’ve come to the right place if this is a facility you’re looking to have built.
So here are the final photos of the work now that the long jump has been built, and you can see it looks absolutely brilliant. The client love their new facility, and were so pleased with the work we did for them.
Even though we do work nationwide, after carrying out a lot of jobs in the Lancashire area we rank in Google for the following phrases:
- Rubber Long Jump Builders in Lancashire
- Chorley Triple Jump Surfacing Company
- Lancashire Long Jump Sand Pit Experts
- EPDM Long Jump Runways in Chorley
- Best Long Jump Flooring Providers Lancashire
- And much more.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Benefits Of Long Jump Runway Flooring In Chorley, Lancashire
Having a long jump runway installed in the Chorley, Lancashire area has many benefits these include:
Having a maintenance-free surface installed is always a bonus since not everyone has the time to maintain their long jump runways.
This also means it is a durable surface in all weather conditions which is what makes long jump runways so popular.
The shock pad that is installed underneath the surfacing is high-impact absorbing meaning when the athletes are running on the runway the surface is soft on their joints.
This then reduces the risk of injury on the runway.
Long jump runways are extremely hard-wearing and long-lasting.
This makes the surfacing handy for schools since they will only be used every now and again they will last a very long time.
Why Choose Us?
Here at Soft Surfaces, our team has over 25 years of experience installing long jump runways in the Chorley and Lancashire areas.
Our team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our projects and our expert installers will work tirelessly to ensure that your Chorley long jump runway looks up to an excellent standard in whatever specification you desire.
Additionally, our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface once it has been installed, this makes the process of caring for your new long jump runway a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Lancashire Areas We Install Long Jump Runways
- Long Jump Installation in Preston
- Long Jump Installation in Burnley
- Long Jump Installation in Lancaster
- Long Jump Installation in Pendle
- Long Jump Installation in Crosby
And any other surrounding area.
Get In Touch
If you would like a long jump runway installed in Chorley please make sure to get in touch using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough