Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
What was the specification? : Multisport Synthetic
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 115m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Long Jump Runway Installation
Check out the video below to see our team installing a new long jump runway and sandpit in Chorley.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire.
For this particular job the client was a school, and got in touch with us interested in having a brand new long jump facility built onto their field. When we ran through the surface types we offer and the services we provide, we were getting to work before we knew it.
So with the long jump and triple jump runways we install across the country we generally go for the polymeric surface, which is a flooring type made up of EPDM rubber. This is well regarded as being the best for athletics surfacing, as running and jumping on polymeric gives a perfect feel for this sport.
Furthermore, opting for polymeric also gives the clients the freedom of choosing any colour they’d like for their new long jump runway, as polymeric can be specified in practically any colour you want. This is ideal for those wanting to ensure their new sports facility matches or compliments its surroundings.
Additionally, we actually build a sand pit and sand pit cover for your new long jump as part of the installation process too, and the great thing with the sand pit covers we fit is that they too can be specified in absolutely any colour you wish!
At Soft Surfaces we take pride in the fact that we have become industry leaders at installing long jumps nationwide, and have been doing so for over two decades now, so you’ve come to the right place if this is a facility you’re looking to have built.
So here are the final photos of the work now that the long jump has been built, and you can see it looks absolutely brilliant. The client love their new facility, and were so pleased with the work we did for them.
Even though we do work nationwide, after carrying out a lots of jobs in the Lancashire area we rank in Google for the following phrases:
- Rubber Long Jump Builders in Lancashire
- Chorley Triple Jump Surfacing Company
- Lancashire Long Jump Sand Pit Experts
- EPDM Long Jump Runways in Chorley
- Best Long Jump Flooring Providers Lancashire
- And much more.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Run Up Surfacing
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Get Active With Outdoor Learning
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough
Get in Touch
To find out more about long jump runways, feel free to contact our team to discuss prices and designs.