Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
The installation of long jump runways is quickly becoming more and more popular in schools, colleges and clubs throughout the UK. The keen interest in this and other athletic sporting events means that a top quality long jump sandpit is crucial.
Above all, a long jump runway surface and landing pit need to be safe. Especially those being used by children in schools or junior athletics clubs. As well as this, any type of athletic sports surfacing needs to ensure that the athlete can perform to the best of their ability. They don’t want their talent held back by a poor quality long jump sandpit or runway surface. But are we all looking after our long jump surfaces properly?
Long Jump Sand Pit Maintenance
Most reputable athletics surface construction companies in the UK will be able to provide specialist maintenance equipment such as long jump sandpit rakes and covers to help you keep your long jump pit and runway in the best condition for whomever it is used by.
It is essential that you set up a schedule for the cleaning and maintenance of a long jump run-up and landing pit. This ensures you get the best use out of it and to save money on the costs of repairs and renovation of the flooring. A regular maintenance programme ensures that damage to the long jump surface is kept to a minimum. It also helps keep the area safe for use for as long as possible.
Athletics Sandpit Rake
One vital piece of equipment for maintaining a high-quality landing surface is a plastic long jump sandpit rake. These rakes have a special design for their purpose with a strong fibreglass handle and wide plastic head. This means it can reach to all corners of the landing pit in order to remove any dirt or weeds. It’s important to get rid of these as they may be contaminating the sand in the pit. The specialist design of the rake means that the sand spreads evenly around the landing area. This prevents injury by providing a steady surface for the athlete to land on.
As an athletics surface contractor we are able to offer these long jump sandpit rakes and other surface maintenance equipment along with the construction of a synthetic long jump runway or any other athletic sports surfacing you may require, we can install surfaces for a range of specifications and individual budgets depending on what you’re looking for.
Please get in touch with us today through the contact form on this page for more information on the products and services we can provide as well as additional equipment including the sandpit rakes.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough
Please let us know your thoughts in the comments below, and share this article with your friends!