Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
What was the specification? : Polymeric rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 120m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Polymeric Long Jump Runway
We carried out a polymeric rubber long jump track installation in Glasgow. Check out the video below to see the full project from start to finish.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a polymeric surface long jump pit construction in Glasgow.
So the school that owned this large field contacted us explaining how they were looking for a long jump runway and pit to be fitted next to their sports pitch. When we ran through the services we could offer them they booked us in right away.
For the actual runway of this installation, we opted for a polymeric surface, which is generally the favoured surface for long jump athletics facilities. This is because running and jumping on polymeric is great due to its EPDM rubber qualities.
Additionally, polymeric clients have the luxury of being able to customise their runway with whatever colour they’d like, from bright finishes to more traditional looks, this can be decided by you during the enquiry stage.
You can see on this actual install that we fitted a sand pit to the end of the runway as part of the full long jump installation, which is also a service we offer. There’s no job too big or too small for us, and as we work nationwide across the UK please feel free to enquire if you are interested in having works carried out.
So as you can see from the photos now the job has been fully installed, and the client at this school was delighted with the work we carried out. They love their new long jump facility, which they specified in this brilliant traditional terracotta red finish.
Whilst we are a nationwide company, here at Soft Surfaces we’ve installed and maintained lots of long jump facilities in the Glasgow area, and because of this we rank in Google for these key phrases:
- Rubber EPDM Long Jump Experts Glasgow
- Best Triple Jump Installers in Glasgow, Scotland
- Glasgow Polymeric Long Jump Sand Pit Specialists
- Triple Jump Athletics Surfacing Glasgow
- Glasgow Long Jump Construction Company
- And much more.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Construction, Design, Costs
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surface Cleaning and Maintenance Costs
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Build a Long Jump Runway
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Fixed Solid Schools Take-off Board
- Javelin Runway Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Javelin Runway Specification, Design, Costs
- Long Jump Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Free Facility Funding Q&A
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multi Use Long Jump Facility Installation in Essex
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Resurfacing in Southwark, London
- Pole Vault Run Up Surfacing
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Kerbs to Athletic Triple Jump Runways
- School Athletics Track Designs
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- Schools Get Active With Outdoor Learning
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough
- Throwing Circle Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Triple Jump Sand Pit Rubber Edges
- What Are Athletics Tracks?
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.