Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on polymeric long jump pits in Glasgow and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
Post installation, our team can offer polymeric long jump repair services for existing polymeric long jumps within this location, so if you currently have a polymeric long jump that needs either rejuvenating or resurfacing, be sure to get in contact with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our polymeric long jump installations that we carried out in Glasgow.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always if you are interested in any of our polymeric long jump services that we offer throughout Glasgow, feel free to get in touch with us for a free no obligation quote today.
Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow Case Study
What was the specification? : Polymeric rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 120m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Polymeric Long Jump Runway
We carried out a polymeric rubber long jump track installation in Glasgow. Check out the video below to see the full project from start to finish.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a polymeric surface long jump pit construction in Glasgow.
So the school that owned this large field contacted us explaining how they were looking for a long jump runway and pit to be fitted next to their sports pitch. When we ran through the services we could offer them they booked us in right away.
For the actual runway of this installation, we opted for a polymeric surface, which is generally the favoured surface for long jump athletics facilities. This is because running and jumping on polymeric is great due to its EPDM rubber qualities.
Additionally, polymeric clients have the luxury of being able to customise their runway with whatever colour they’d like, from bright finishes to more traditional looks, this can be decided by you during the enquiry stage.
You can see on this actual install that we fitted a sand pit to the end of the runway as part of the full long jump installation, which is also a service we offer. There’s no job too big or too small for us, and as we work nationwide across the UK please feel free to enquire if you are interested in having works carried out.
So as you can see from the photos now the job has been fully installed, and the client at this school was delighted with the work we carried out. They love their new long jump facility, which they specified in this brilliant traditional terracotta red finish.
Whilst we are a nationwide company, here at Soft Surfaces we’ve installed and maintained lots of long jump facilities in the Glasgow area, and because of this we rank in Google for these key phrases:
- Rubber EPDM Long Jump Experts Glasgow
- Best Triple Jump Installers in Glasgow, Scotland
- Glasgow Polymeric Long Jump Sand Pit Specialists
- Triple Jump Athletics Surfacing Glasgow
- Glasgow Long Jump Construction Company
- And much more.
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing polymeric long jumps in Glasgow, as well as nationwide.
Our team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Glasgow polymeric long jump surface looks brilliant in no matter what the specification you desire.
Additionally our team can take of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your polymeric long jump surface a breeze. Be sure to get in touch with us today if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Other Areas in Scotland we Install Polymeric Long Jump
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install polymeric long jump surfacing throughout the Glasgow area, including the following areas:
- Polymeric Long Jump installation in Edinburgh
- Polymeric Long Jump installation in Inverness
- Polymeric Long Jump installation in Aberdeen
- Polymeric Long Jump installation in Dundee
- Polymeric Long Jump installation in Paisley
Contact Us Today
If you would like a polymeric long jump installed in Glasgow, please be sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions please get in touch today.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough