Artificial Grass Nationwide
Artificial Grass is all the rage throughout the UK whether it be a synthetic turf sports pitch for a professional football club or a domestic client wanting an artificial lawn for their garden. Artificial grass has many many positives, one being specifically for sports pitches because it gives the client an all-weather pitch they can play on that gives the same playing characteristics as natural grass. On the other hand artificial lawns are very beneficial because keeps maintenance costs down as the grass isn’t needed to be cut and is great for animals and as a play area surface. The artificial grass gets used on playgrounds, daycare centres, nurseries, schools, parks, college play areas, universities and leisure centres.
We have carried out installations of artificial grass, playground surfaces, sports surfacing, MUGA, ball court, polymeric surface, synthetic turf, 3g grass, all-weather pitch and third generation synthetic grass and we are able to carry out these projects across the country!
History of Artificial Grass
Artificial turf was first installed in 1964 on a prep school recreation area in Rhode Island. The material came to public prominence in 1966, when AstroTurf was installed in the Astrodome in Houston, Texas. The state-of-the-art indoor stadium had attempted to use natural grass during its initial season in 1965, but this failed miserably and the field conditions were grossly inadequate during the second half of the season, with the dead grass painted green. Due to a limited supply of the new artificial grass, only the infield was installed before the Houston Astros’ home opener in April 1966, the outfield was installed in early summer during an extended Astros road trip and first used after the All-Star Break in July.
The use of AstroTurf and similar surfaces became widespread in the U.S. and Canada in the early 1970s, installed in both indoor and outdoor stadiums used for baseball and football. More than 11,000 artificial turf playing fields have been installed nationally. More than 1,200 were installed in the U.S. in 2013 alone, according to the industry group the Synthetic Turf Council. Information provided by wiki.
Maintaining Synthetic Pitches
We are also not only able to install, but also maintain these facilities in order to restore them to their initial state. Carrying out regular proactive maintenance to your facility is great thing to do to prevent extensive work needing to be done in the future, however if your surface does reach a point where it needs entirely rejuvenating then we can offer that service to you.
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 4g Grass Football Pitch Sports Surfacing Synthetic Turf Carpet
- 4th Generation Synthetic Sport Surfacing
- 5 a Side Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 7 a Side Football Pitch in 3g Artificial Sports Surface
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Agp, Stp, Atp Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches
- Artificial Football Surfaces Set to Return to English Football
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass Enquiry Process
- Artificial Grass Football 3G Pitch Costs
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
- Artificial Grass Nationwide
- Artificial Grass Nursery Play Area Flooring
- Artificial Grass Pitch Construction in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Artificial Grass vs Natural Garden Lawns
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Artificial Grass With Rubber Shockpad Installation in London
- Artificial Pitch Framework Contractors
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- How Is Artificial Grass Installed?
- Leisure Grass Installation
- Leisure Grass Surfacing
- Outdoor Artificial Grass Installation in Manchester
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesborough, Yorkshire
- Rubber Playground Flooring With Artificial Grass in Worthing, West Sussex
- Synthetic Grass Surfacing Options
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- What Is Artificial Grass?
- Why Choose Artificial Grass for Your Garden?
The cost of maintaining synthetic pitches really does vary from surface to surface, so the best way to find out what the cost of having this done would be is to simply contact us on our site and we will get back to you right away! Our company has decades of experience both installing and maintaining these facilities and can help you with any of your requirements!