What Is Artificial Grass?
Artificial Grass or Leisure Grass is natural looking plastic replacement for turf. This easy and low maintenance surface is becoming increasingly common in domestic properties due to the low maintenance and year-round properties.
With the increase in popularity of artificial grass in the UK, we often get asked what this is and where it is normally installed.
Artificial Grass Explained
Please see a short video below by Soft Surfaces which goes into more detail on artificial grass and its uses.
Please see transcript below:
00:00 Hi, guys. It’s Dan here. And today we’re going to be answering the question, what is artificial grass?
00:04 So artificial grass, otherwise known as synthetic turf, is a low-maintenance, all-year-round solution to natural grass and it can be used 12 months throughout the year. This can be required in different specifications, such as in a garden or some clients would like a full-size pitch installed.
00:18 Obviously, with that, means different requirements for the surface types. They can be 3G, they can be needle punched. We’ll make an entirely new video for you to explain those surface types to you.
00:25 Here at Soft Surfaces Ltd we’re a specialist installer with over 20 years experience with these products, so if you’d like any more information regarding our artificial grass services, please feel free to contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk.
Artificial grass is most commonly installed in residential property as a replacement for turf but leisure grass is not just limited to garden use. We have adapted it into schools for children’s reading areas outside and normal grass areas that end up as muddy puddles for half the year.
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 4g Grass Football Pitch Sports Surfacing Synthetic Turf Carpet
- 4th Generation Synthetic Sport Surfacing
- 5 a Side Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 7 a Side Football Pitch in 3g Artificial Sports Surface
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Agp, Stp, Atp Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches
- Artificial Football Surfaces Set to Return to English Football
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass Enquiry Process
- Artificial Grass Football 3G Pitch Costs
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
- Artificial Grass Nationwide
- Artificial Grass Nursery Play Area Flooring
- Artificial Grass Pitch Construction in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Artificial Grass vs Natural Garden Lawns
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Artificial Grass With Rubber Shockpad Installation in London
- Artificial Pitch Framework Contractors
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- How Is Artificial Grass Installed?
- Leisure Grass Installation
- Leisure Grass Surfacing
- Outdoor Artificial Grass Installation in Manchester
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesborough, Yorkshire
- Rubber Playground Flooring With Artificial Grass in Worthing, West Sussex
- Synthetic Grass Surfacing Options
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- What Is Artificial Grass?
- Why Choose Artificial Grass for Your Garden?
The Artificial Grass that we provide is also pet-friendly and easy to clean after use. So it is now possible to keep your area clean and tidy all year round while you are able to us it.
For more information on what artificial grass is and what areas it is installed in, please get in touch via our contact form and we will be in touch asap to discuss in more detail.