When building a new sports facility it’s important to choose a construction company that has the best skills and experience, this is why Councils, Sport England, governing bodies and large companies set up a group of artificial pitch framework contractors. This offers potential clients a way of choosing the best company for their sports facility installation without the hassle of councils and clubs having to send the project out to tender. Each of the selected contractors hold accreditations such as SAPCA, API or a specific governing body to meet safety requirements on a range of outdoor surfaces as well as CHAS for health and safety, and Constructionline.
Sport England Framework Agreement
The artificial pitch framework contractors agreement was set up to support new installations of outdoor sport surfaces as well as refurbishments to existing ones. These facilities can include multi use games areas and synthetic grass pitches which can both be used for a number of sports such as tennis, football, hockey and athletics depending on the chosen specification. Specialist sport surfacing will always be chosen to meet the governing bodies for these sports, for example FIFA and FA for football, FIH for hockey and IATS for rugby. Full construction of each of these facilities can be carried out through the framework scheme as well as additional maintenance work, application of line markings and additional equipment.
Be sure to contact our team today if you’d like some more information on the services we offer as specialist contractors. One of our experts would be happy to talk you through the process and offer a price for this work.
Currently there are four Sport England framework agreements and these include the design and installation of artificial sports surfaces, external sports lighting, upgrades to existing facilities and modular solutions such as changing rooms and storage units. All of the selected artificial pitch framework contractors are accredited to carry out projects involving each of these agreements. This will ensure that you get a facility which is installed to the highest performance and safety standards for your chosen sports and activities.
Artificial Sport Surface Contractors
There are a number of requirements given to Sport England framework contractors which need to be met for each new project that is carried out. Work will begin by the chosen contractor making a visit to site and carrying out a survey of the ground conditions and suitability for the project. A design will then be outlined to meet what the client is looking for in terms of surface type, functionality, size and appearance. The framework contractor will also prepare drawings and, if necessary, apply for planning permission on behalf of the client. A range of services can be offered by the chosen contractor to assist the client in creating a functional design which looks good and suits the chosen sports.
Find Out More
We are specialists in installing a range of outdoor sports surfaces to meet a number of accreditations for various governing bodies. Over the last 18 years we have designed and built facilities for schools, colleges and clubs which offer multi purpose use for a number of sports and activities. The surface types we specialise in include FIFA approved 3G football grass, FIH hockey surfacing, macadam MUGA courts and polymeric rubber specifications. If you would like more information on the services we offer with regards to outdoor sports facilities, please get in touch with us by filling in the contact form on this page. Our experienced staff will be able to answer any questions you have about artificial pitch framework contractors and give advice on costs, designs, specifications and construction of a wide range of facilities.
Here below shows a FIFA 2 Star football pitch and IRB approved Rugby Synthetic 3G Pitch surface :
You Might Also Like
Here are some artificial grass articles you might like:
- AGP, STP, ATP Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches
- All Weather Pitch Sports Surfaces
- All weather pitches – Standing Water, Flooding, Poor Draining?
- Artificial Cricket Wicket Surfacing
- Artificial Football Surfaces Set To Return to English Football
- Artificial Grass Enquiry Process
- Artificial Grass Football 3G Pitch Costs
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
- Artificial Grass Nationwide
- Artificial Grass Nursery Play Area Flooring
- Artificial Grass Vs Natural Garden Lawns
- Artificial Pitch Framework Contractors
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Billions of Rubber Balls in Fake Grass – 3G, 4G, 5G, 6G Pitches?
- Black Rubber Crumb Top Up For Artificial Pitch
- Coating Of Synthetic MUGA Surfacing With Acrylic Coatings
- Coating Of Synthetic MUGAs Surfacing With Water Based Coatings
- Costs constructing All Weather Pitch
- FA Agree to 3G Technology Artificial Surfacing
- Flooding Astro Turf All Weather Pitch Needs Rejuvenation, Restoration Maintenance
- Golf Pathways Options, Products, Construction
- How Do I Apply For Grant Funds for a Play Area in the UK?
- How is Artificial Grass Installed?
- Innovation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th generation synthetic artificial pitch?
- IRB Type 22 Rugby Union Longer Piled Artificial Turf Pitches
- Lano Sports Drive 23 Sand Filled Synthetic Turf
- Lano Sports Interplay 40mm 3G Synthetic Turf
- Muddy Wet Fitness Trim Trail Surfacing Options?
- Play Area Safety Surfacing De Icer
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Proactive Maintenance To Artificial Sports Courts
- Profoot MXSi Lano Sports Artificial Specification
- Q26 IN SITU SYNTHETIC SURFACING
- Q26 SYNTHETIC GRASS SURFACING
- Reactive Maintenance To Astroturf All Weather Pitches
- Reasons Why All Weather Pitch Surfacing Gets Waterlogged and Flooded
- Repairing Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- RFU, RFL, IRB Sports Artificial Pitch Long Pile Synthetic Grass
- Rhino Turf
- Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail made from timber
- Sand Filled Synthetic Turf Pitch Costs
- Schools Deicer Surfacing Products – De Icer Frost Maintenance
- Shock Absorption Vertical Deformation Field Testing
- Specialists in Building Artificial Football Fields
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Synthetic 3G Soccer Sports Surface
- Synthetic Grass Sports Surface Rejuvenation
- Synthetic Grass Surfacing Options
- Synthetic sports pitches corrective maintenance services
- Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Synthetic Turf Football Field Installers
- Synthetic Turf Football Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Football Pitch Contractors
- Synthetic Turf Pitch Ball Roll Tests
- Synthetic Turf Sports Fields
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Synthetic turf Sports Surface Suppliers
- Synthetic turf Synthetic Soccer Sports Pitch
- Third Generation 3G Artificial Grass Sports Surfacing
- Touch Rugby Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- UNFILLED SYNTHETIC SPORTS TURF SURFACING
- Vertical Ball Rebound Bounce Sports Surfacing Tests
- Waterlogged Artificial Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Waterlogged Synthetic All Weather Pitch Solutions
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- What is Artificial Grass?
- Why Choose an Artificial Hockey Pitch?
- Why Choose Artificial Grass for Your Garden?
- Why is my synthetic all weather pitch holding water and flooding?
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3G, 4G, 5G, 6G Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 4G Grass Football Pitch Sports Surfacing Synthetic Turf Carpet
- 4th Generation Synthetic Sport Surfacing
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-side Football Pitch 3G Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-side Football Pitch Construction with 3G Artificial Turf
- 5aside Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 7 a side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches