What was the specification? : 20mm resin bound gravel
What colours were used? : Beige
What was the size of the job? : 260m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Resin Bound Gravel Paving
Take a look at our video case study below to see our team installing resin bound gravel at Bradford Academy in West Yorkshire.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire.
So Bradford Academy came to us wanting a new surface installed for their outdoor pathway and stairs, and when we explained our resin bound surfacing to them it was a perfect match. They booked us in, and we got cracking on.
The resin bound surfacing that we offer here at Soft Surfaces is the perfect flooring for pathways, walkways, driveways and more here in the UK, as despite giving the appearance of natural stone it’s actually fitted completely flat. This has several benefits, one of which is that access across the surface is great, and the other is that debris and build up can simply be brushed away, eliminating the typical maintenance needed for traditional stone surfacing.
Furthermore, resin bound boasts fantastic porous qualities, making it a perfect outdoor surface for our country. Many other rival surfaces to resin bound are very prone to flooding during our more challenging months, however with resin bound things are greatly improved.
Finally, you can even choose from a huge range of colour options for your resin bound surface, from natural designs such as what we install for this job to the brightest of finishes, and we can show these to you in detail during the enquiry stage.
We’ve been installing this fantastic surface type for over two decades now, and we can carry out works regardless of the size of the job, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
So here are the photos of the completed job, and you’ll see this looks really fantastic at their facility. Bradford Academy were delighted with the work we carried out, and with their new surfacing.
After carrying out a lot of work in the West Yorkshire area, we rank in Google for these key phrases:
- Triple Jump Athletics Surfacing Bradford
- West Yorkshire EPDM Long Jump Installers
- Bradford Rubber Long Jump Runway Experts
- Best Long Jump Sand Pit Company West Yorkshire
- Bradford Triple Jump Specialists
and even more.
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today regarding resin bound surfacing please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Get in Touch
You can contact our team using the enquiry form below for more information on what we offer.
Our team can provide more details on surface designs and costs so feel free to get in touch.
You May Also Like
Take a look at some more posts about resin bound gravel below.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway - Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston - Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?