What was the specification? : 20mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Corn Flint
What was the size of the job? : 150m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Driveway
Please see the video below which shows a resin-bound stone driveway in Wigan
Hi guys, it’s done here. And today we’re going to be showing you a reservoir gravel installation in Wigan Lancashire. Jessica can see the previous surface was damaged and wasn’t particularly safe to walk over the client specified that they wanted to surface to help brighten up the area. Whilst it’s showing it was a flat surface, easy to use for walking over and parking cars on. They contacted us and we explained our resin bank, gravel surfacing to them. And it was exactly what the client was looking for.
Resin bound is an excellent choice for driveways as this surface gives the appearance of loose stone. However, this surface is bound together to give a completely flat finish. Additionally, resin bound has excellent poorest qualities, meaning it’s a lot more resistant to heavy rainfall and flooding. These factors also make it very popular choice for walkways and paths across the United Kingdom.
Another big advantage of this surface type is that resin bound could be specified in an almost endless amount of colours, depending on your preference from natural finishes to extremely bright and colorful specifications. It’s totally up to you. We’ve been installing the surface type nationwide for over two decades now. So for more information regarding our services, please feel free to contact us as you can see now, the job has been completed and the client was absolutely in love with a new surface.
You could see it, they specify this beautiful tan finish, and it really does compliment their home nicely. Our soft surfaces, we have over two decades worth of experience installing this service type nationwide, whoever as we’ve done a lot of work in the Lancashire area, we rank in Google for these keywords, Wigan smooth stone surfacing company, best driveway, installers, Lankershim specialists in pathway installation, Wigan, Lancashire, Resin bound paving services, hard stone flooring experts, Wigan, and even more. So thanks a lot for watching guys and to contact us today, please just visit www.soft surfaces.co.uk that could UK, or simply give us a call at 01625 445760.
Get in Touch
For more information on resin bound driveways in the UK, please get in touch today.
A member of our team will be in contact to run through designs and costs
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin-bound gravel articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway - Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston - Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?