Resin bound stone or aggregate can be used on a number of different surfaces. The end result will give a porous / semi porous, hardwearing surface. This resin bound stone pre – installation work will be vital in achieving a fantastic end result.A PU resin binder can be used on various hard surfaces such as Asphalt, Concrete and Macadam. All of the hard sub surfaces must be clean, dry and free of oil and grease. This is vital as this will help the adhesion of the Polyurethane Resin to the hard surface.If the Resin Bound Stone is to be laid to top of Macadam, this is to be a minimum of 14mm binder course. Resin Bound stone will need an edge to be laid to. This can consist of Concrete Setts, Granite or Aluminium / Steel strips. Once these have been installed, the sub surface is now ready for the application of the Resin Bound Stone / Aggregates. The size of the area and colour of the aggregate can all affect the cost of the Resin Bound Gravel. Soft Surfaces are specialist contractors who can help you with this process.If you would like some information please call 01625 445760 or visit our website on https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ which will inform you with a whole load of specifications, costs, prices and quotes on all aspects of works from construction, drainage, surfacing through to fencing and play equipment. This construction and surfacing could be on playgrounds, gardens, MUGAs and sports pitches throughout the UK
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin bound articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?
We install resin bound surfacing nationwide in the UK and can offer competitive prices for both supply and installation of resin bound surfaces.