What was the specification? : Resin bound gravel at 16mm
What colours were used? : Natural Buff
What was the size of the job? : 68m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open textured macadam
The installation of resin bound gravel surfacing in Glasgow, Scotland has completely enhance the overall look of the driveway.
Resin Bound Driveway
The video below shows the installation process of the resin bound driveway by our professional team.
Please see video transcript below:
00:05 Hi, you guys. This is Don from Soft Surfaces here, and on this video we’re going to be showing you an installation of sudstone resin bound gravel in Glasgow. So here’s the actual surface before the installation.
So this client actually wanted it done on their driveway. As you can see, they had this tile-based system beforehand which wasn’t really suitable for what they needed.
Next up, the sudstone resin ground gravel is actually prepared, so you can see he’s actually preparing the resin there and pouring it onto the mixer, mixing it with the resin rate which will actually be laid onto the surface itself.
So you can see our mixer in play there. And here we are, actually with the resin being installed. So you can see that it’s actually being fit onto the surface there and [inaudible 00:00:38] down by our installers, ready to be basically dry and to be fitted ready. So here’s the actual completed photos of this.
It’s a really, really nice surface. As you can see, it’s a very nice, natural look. It’s much easier to be using as a driveway and it’s a great flat surface to be using any kind of pathway or driveway area, really.
As we do a lot of work in the Glasgow area, we actually rank in Google for these key phrases: Glasgow colored driveway installers, top resin driveway company Scotland, pathway and driveway experts Glasgow, resin bound and bonded surfacing Scotland, Glasgow disabled access flooring, and even more than that.
So for any informations about prices or specifications for products we can install, our website can be found in the description of this video. Thanks for watching, guys, and we hope to talk to you soon.
For more information on the installation of resin bound gravel, please contact us today using the enquiry form provided. Our experts will be able to provide information on costs, specifications and much more.
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin bound articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?