A shockpad or Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb is an In – Situ durable layer that is designed to go between the final playing surface and a Dynamic / Engineered sub base. Laid to depths of 12 – 15mm, it is made from Black SBR, shock absorbing rubber which is machine or hand laid onto the sub base.If the client asks for the shock pad to be installed directly onto stone then it has to be laid to a depth of 20-25mm thick.The specification of the scheme will have an effect on the surfacing costs. An All Weather Pitch or Synthetic Turf are normal top layers for the in situ rubber chipping shockpad. Sports such as football, hockey and lacrosse are perfect due to the shock absorbing, durable and soft underlay.The Resin Bound, Installed Rubberised Crumb is designed to stop the 3g Artificial Pitch from rucking and this will offer a greater sports surface longevity.Please give Soft Surfaces Ltd a call to discuss your project needs including the provision of Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb shock pad as we can provide you with design, specification and installation options. 01625 445760.
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin bound articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?
We install resin bound surfacing nationwide in the UK and can offer competitive prices for both supply and installation of resin bound surfaces.