What was the specification? : 20mm resin bound gravel
What colours were used? : Beige
What was the size of the job? : 370m²
How long did the job take?: 4 days on site
Resin Bound Stone Paving
Have a look at the video below to see our case study for this resin bound paving project at Festival Gardens, Liverpool.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool.
So originally this client’s surface has definitely seen better days, and was starting to become dangerous to use day to day. They contacted us asking what options we have, and after running through our resin bound flooring we offer, they booked us in as soon as possible.
Resin Bound is an awesome surface for outdoor spaces like driveways and pathways, as this flooring has amazing porous qualities to ensure flooding is minimised. Other surfaces that rival resin bonded surfacing simply can’t offer this, which is a big contributing factor to why this flooring is only getting more and more popular.
Another big reason why people love resin bound is simply down to how it looks. Resin bound gives the desirable look of a natural stone finish, however is actually fitted totally flat to the ground, removing the maintenance needed for standard stone surfaces. This means that any debris or build up on resin bound can simply be brushed away, making it a much easier surface to look after.
Finally, your resin bound surface can be fitted in almost any colour you want, which include more natural looks to bright and loud designs, it really is up to you. This advantage is massive, as having a flooring that perfectly suits your area is a big benefit.
We have installed resin bound surfaces for 20+ years here at Soft Surfaces, and have a reputation of carrying out works of all shapes and sizes, so if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to contact us.
As you can see the job is no completed, and the client love their new resin surface. We’ve installed lots of work in the Liverpool area, and as a result rank in Google for these key phrases:
- Resin Bonded Surfacing Company Liverpool
- Liverpool Resin Bound Aggregate Experts
- Best Resin Bonded Installers in Liverpool
- Permeable Stone Surfacing Specialists in Liverpool
- UK Resin Bonded Flooring Liverpool
and even more than that.
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today resin bound surfacing please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Get in Touch
Feel free to contact us if you need more information about the resin bound gravel surfacing we provide.
One of our experts would be happy to discuss costs and designs with you so don’t hesitate to speak to us.
You May Also Like
Take a look at the pages below to learn more about resin bound stone paving.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway - Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston - Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?