What was the specification? : 16mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Corn Flint
What was the size of the job? : 70m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Stone Surfacing
The video below shows the installation of resin bound stone surfacing in London.
This is a perfect surface for a low maintenance seating area in the UK.
Hi guys, it’s Dan here. And today we’re gonna be showing you a resin-bound stone installation in Greenwich, London. So our client previously had a macadam surface fitted but wanted something to brighten up the area and offer a truly flat surface for the pathway. We explained the advantages of resonant servicing over the phone. And before we knew it, we were on site carrying out the works. So restaurant servicing fitness clients’ needs perfectly. This is a decorative surface type that was giving the appearance of natural stone is actually installed totally flat. This makes resin bound, very popular for walkways driveways and many other areas all throughout the United Kingdom. Additionally, opting for resin-bound gives those, having it installed a huge list of colour choices to choose from ranging from bright, vibrant finishes. The much more natural looks such the 10 finish we installed for this particular job.
This can be specified by you during the inquiry stage. And if you’re interested in having this surface type installed, please feel free to contact us. We’ve been installing Unbound jobs of all sizes across the United Kingdom for the last 20 years or so. And we are proud to become a market leader for this surface type. During this time, our reviews and video testimonials say it all. So make sure to check out the rest of our channel for more of an installation and maintenance work, as you can see now, the job has been completed and the client really was buzzing with the job we carried out for them.
The tan finish really does show off the surface. Well, what’s giving you all a very natural look and the client now has a surface perfect for any condition here at soft surfaces, we’ve carried out a lot of work in the London area and ranking Google for these keywords, resin bonded gravel, installers, London, porous, Rosenbaum, gravel experts, Greenwich, London, resin bound, aggregates, contractors, best Greenwich resin, bonded driveway company, resin bound specialists, London, and even more so to get in touch today regarding resin down servicing, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk, or simply give us a call on 01625 445760. Thanks a lot for watching. And we hope to hear from you soon.
Get in Touch
For more information on resin bound surfacing in the UK, please get in touch today.
A member of our team will be in contact to run through designs and costs.
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin-bound gravel articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway - Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston - Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?