What was the specification? : 16mm Resin Bound
What colours were used? : Autumn Gold
What was the size of the job? : 140m²
How long did the job take?: 2 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured Macadam
Resin Bound Gravel Surfacing
The video below shows a resin-bound stone installation in Woking, Surrey.
Our client has opted for a natural buff gravel finish which has been laid around floor lights.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Resin Bound Stone Installation that we carried out in Woking, Surrey.
So with the surface previously being a warn out tarmacadam, the area was really crying out for a new flooring to sparkle. They contacted us asking what we could do, and we explained the qualities of our resin bound surfacing. Before we knew it we were on site cracking on with the works.
So the resin bound surfacing we offer here at Soft Surfaces is a fantastic surface choice for outdoor areas such as driveways and walkways, as this solution is a porous flooring, making it much less vulnerable to flooding than other traditional surface types such as their old surface.
In addition to this, resin bound can be selected in what seems like an unlimited amount of colours, from striking bright designs to more natural finishes, this is completely up to the client. This is great news for those looking to have a flooring that compliments its surroundings.
Finally, resin bound gives the appearance of natural stone but is fitted to the surface totally flat, removing the need for traditional stone surface maintenance and in turn improving the accessibility from the point of view of wheelchair access, vehicle access and more.
So overall then, it’s hard to ignore the positives of resin-bound. You can see the job is completed now and looks absolutely fantastic. The client was so pleased with the job and loved how it transformed their entire area.
We have become a market leader installing this product all across the country over the last 20 years or so, and there is no job too big or too small for us. And whilst we do work nationwide, from carrying out a lot of work in the Surrey area we actually rank in Google for the following key phrases:
- Resin Bonded Aggregate Contractors Surrey
- Woking Resin Bound Gravel Company
- Permeable Resin Bonded Surfacing Surrey
- Expert Resin Bound Installers Woking
- Resin Bonded Flooring Specialists Surrey
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, if you’d like to contact us for a quote please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call at 01625 445 760 and our team will get back to you right away.
Thanks a lot for watching, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Get in Touch
For more information on resin bound surfacing in the UK, please get in touch today.
A member of our team will be in contact to run through designs and costs.
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin-bound gravel articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway - Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston - Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?