SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving is also known as Resin Bound Gravel and offers a different option to surfaces both in commercial and domestic areas. Resin Bound Gravel is created in situ, and is created by mixing a natural stone aggregate with an extremely strong adhesive resin before being laid over an existing sub base. The mixture is then screeded to leave you with a new decorative, attractive and porous surface.We can complete the installation process for resin bound gravel paths and driveways at both domestic areas and commercial businesses. These porous surfaces are ideal for urban locations as they prevent water from building up on top of the paving. Due to the gaps between the stones, rain water can soak through into the ground instead of puddling or running off into other areas. Feel free to contact us if you’d like to talk about the costs of installing SuDS permeable resin bound stone footpath paving at your home or in another outdoor area.There are a number of possible sub bases that Resin Bound Stone could be laid upon. However we would recommend seamless open textured, porous surfaces such as macadam or concrete. The reasons behind this is that these would make the newly laid Resin Bound Gravel surface, SUDS compliant (Sustainable Urban Drainage System). This means the event of rainfall, water will pass through the system and be drip fed into the natural system below instead flowing directly into drainage systems and overloading them.Installing a Resin Bound Stone surface holds many positives it is easy on the eye, requires little or no maintenance as well as being highly durable, lasting around 12 years. We can create a range of different designs for each project so you will have a bespoke outdoor paving surface. A number of natural coloured stone aggregates are available so you can select a colour which matches any existing surfaces nearby.Projects suitable for Resin Bound Gravel/Stone:
- Pathways, Walkways, Footpaths
- Pool/Hot Tub Surrounds
- Tree Pits
- Sporting Venues
- Retirement Homes
You Might Also Like
Here are some resin bound articles you might like:
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Rhino Mulch Resin Bound Rubber Shred Surface
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- SUDS Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What is Resin Bound Gravel?
- What is Self Binding Gravel?
We install resin bound surfacing nationwide in the UK and can offer competitive prices for both supply and installation of resin bound surfaces.