Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
The most popular way that our clients get a quote is by filling in the application form on our website and then the resin bound gravel enquiry process starts. Customers can ring us but we have found that a much more efficient way with dealing with our enquiries is by email from the contact form. When we receive an email, we ask the clients to send us through some photos of the existing surface and the area size. The reason we do this is because we want to know what type of condition the current surface is in and whether it is suitable for resin bound stone to be installed. We don’t do site visits at an enquiry stage, this is because we are able to see what type of work needs to be done from photos and the area size that the clients tell us. A lot of people who enquire want us to go out to site straight away but as we are a large company who work nationwide across the UK, if we were to go to every site, we would not get many installations completed.
As soon as a member of the sales team has received all of the information needed, they will get a quote sent over to the client. Our quotes are very detailed explaining what we do, the type of materials which are used, the quantity, depth and price. As we have been in the surfacing industry for over 18 years, we have created a specification which is ideal for outdoor flooring.
If you are interested in having this type of surfacing installed for a driveway, path or other outdoor area, fill out the application form and your resin bound gravel enquiry process can get started today.
Outdoor Resin Flooring Enquiries
The way we deal with outdoor resin flooring enquiries might seem too simple but we can ensure you that it works and this is why we have been trading for so many years and carried out numerous jobs all over the UK. Our experience has made us industry experts and we have gained a lot of knowledge from carrying out many jobs all over the country. We can provide a range of different mixed aggregate designs for resin bound gravel paving, so feel free to ask about all of the options and we’ll advise you on what’s available. As resin bound stone flooring is popular for lots of domestic and commercial projects, we receive a lot of enquiries so we have to deal with them in a way that is time and cost efficient for both the client and us as a company.
Many small businesses arrange site visits for every enquiry that they get but as a large company, we feel that this is not required as it wastes time and money for the client. The reason for this is that we are able to deal with the outdoor resin flooring enquiries through images, and the travel expense for site visits would have to be funded by the customer.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Domestic Resin Bound
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Gravel/Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What Is Resin Bonded Gravel?
- What Is Resin Bound Gravel?
To find out more about the installation of these decorative surfaces and the resin bound gravel enquiry process, make sure you have a look at some of our other blogs or get in touch with us. To make an enquiry, it is easy. All you have to do is fill in the quick application form on our website and a member of our team will get back you as soon as possible with advice on costs.