What Is Resin Bound Gravel?
Resin bound gravel is made from mixing stone aggregate with a polyurethane resin and pouring and screeding over a prepared sub base to the correct depth.
Resin bound stone is both hard wearing and aesthetically pleasing to look at. It can be laid onto new surfaces or tarmac or concrete or to save expense over old existing layers if they meet requirements. This is a great way to revamp an old driveway, patio or path.
Resin Bound Gravel Explained
Please watch the following video for more information on resin bound stone and what areas this is suitable for.
Please see transcription below:
00:00 Hey guys it’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here and today we’re going to be explaining what resin bonded gravel is.
00:05 So, resin bonded gravel can be used in car parks, driveways, walkways, and many other open spaces, and it’s not to be mistaken with resin bound gravel, which you can see in this video here.
00:14 Resin bonded gravel is a nonporous scatter system that takes the appearance of natural stone. This should be applied onto either macadam or concrete surfaces, so bear that in mind.
00:25 It’s available in many different colors and specifications, so whatever your needs or your budget, we’re more than happy to help you with an enquiry.
00:32 We have over 20 years experience installing these services, so we feel like we’re the right company to come to if you’re looking to have resin bonded gravel installed. For more information about this, please feel free to visit us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk.
- Chorley Resin Bound Gravel Driveway – Case Study
- Commercial Resin Bound
- Commercial Resin Bound Gravel Project in Preston – Case Study
- Domestic Driveway Paving Ideas
- Domestic Resin Bound
- Resin Bonded Gravel Specification
- Resin Bonded or Resin Bound Gravel?
- Resin Bound Driveway Paving
- Resin Bound Gravel / Stone Mixing & Application Guide
- Resin Bound Gravel at Salford Royal Hospital, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Driveway Installation in Chorley, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Enquiry Process
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Bradford Academy, West Yorkshire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation at Cheshire Oaks
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Wigan, Lancashire
- Resin Bound Gravel Manhole Covers
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Chelmsford, Essex
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Resin Bound Gravel Pathway in Warrington, Cheshire
- Resin Bound Gravel/Stone Pre Installation Guide
- Resin Bound Installation in Childwall, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Resin Bound Installation in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Resin Bound Installers
- Resin Bound or Block Paving
- Resin Bound Rubber Crumb Sports Underlay Shockpad
- Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
- Resin Bound Rubberised Crumb 12 – 15mm Depth Shock Pad
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Jaguar Land Rover, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation at Liverpool FC
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Festival Gardens, Liverpool
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Greenwich, London
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Manchester
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Stamford Park, Tameside
- Resin Bound Stone Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Suds Permeable Resin Bound Stone Footpath Paving
- What Is Resin Bonded Gravel?
- What Is Resin Bound Gravel?
For more information on resin bound gravel surfaces including specifications, prices and designs, please get in touch today and a member of our team will be happy to assist you on this.