Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
There are many sports pitch contractors in the UK who can install 3G all-weather synthetic turf sports facilities but we are premium contractors who help with all aspects of the project ranging from specification, design, pricing, costing, budgets and full installation.
Synthetic All Weather Pitch
Astroturf multi-use games area pitches are designed to be used in all weather conditions and with the addition of sports fencing and sports floodlighting, the surfacing can be used all year round and in the evenings – increasing revenue from the facility. Artificial grass surfaces can be installed by sports pitch contractors in a range of different specifications and designs which each provide excellent playing characteristics for a multitude of sports. Some examples of the synthetic grass sports surfacing options we install include:
- 2G Sand Filled/Sand Dressed Synthetic Turf – This has a layer of sand infill installed within the artificial turf fibres to help provide a stable playing surface. 2G surfacing is ideal for hockey and football as it allows the ball to glide smoothly across the surface of the pitch.
- 3G Artificial Grass – The most advanced synthetic turf sport surfacing specification. When we carry out 3G pitch construction, our 3G surfacing is infilled with rubber particles by sports pitch contractors to provide natural playing characteristics. It is designed for sports like football, rugby and hockey as the surfacing is normally a minimum of 40mm thick, can take a stud and is designed to look and feel like playing on natural grass.
- Needlepunch Artificial Turf – This has become increasingly popular for multi-use games areas and athletics tracks and can be installed in a range of colours. The fibre bonded material creates a durable and long-lasting sports facility for schools and sports clubs.
As sports pitch contractors, we can help you customise every aspect of the installation process for your new sports facility. You can choose from a range of surfacing specifications to ensure you get the perfect performance characteristics for the primary sports you want to play. The type of sports pitch can also be designed and constructed to suit most area sizes and dimensions to fit in with the existing space you have available. You can also choose to have extra equipment installed like floodlighting and fencing to keep your new sports facility secure and to give you the opportunity to rent it out at weekends and in the evenings for training and matches.
Specialist Sports Pitch Contractors
Our aim is to provide top qualities sports facilities for schools, colleges, clubs and leisure centres throughout the UK to help promote healthy lifestyles and get kids into a variety of different sports. As specialist sports pitch contractors we are committed to offering the best quality products and services at great value prices which can be tailored to fit different budget requirements for each project.
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Athletics Landing Sand Pit Covers
- Athletics Surfacing Specification Options
- Athletics Track Maintenance
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Benefits of Athletics for Schools
- Benefits of Trim Trails for Physical Development
- Costs to Build a Compact Athletics Facility
- Costs to Construct Triple Jump Athletics Facility
- Javelin Runway Distance, Length, Dimensions
- Long Jump Facility Installations in Essex
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway
- Long Jump Runway and High Jump Fan Installation in Derby
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track With Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Long/Triple Jump Runway Design
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multisport Installation in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic High Jump Installation in Berkshire
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Pole Vault Runway Construction
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track Installation in Leeds
- School Athletics Track Designs
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction in Peterborough
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the sport surfacing installation industry and we have carried out projects at schools, clubs and leisure centres all over the UK. Our friendly staff will be happy to help you with any sport surfacing enquiries you may have regarding specifications, construction and maintenance so please fill in our contact form if you would like to discuss this in more detail. For more information about all the products and services, we have to offer, visit our website where you can find details of our previous work.
Did you think this post was interesting? What would be your primary sports if you were going to install a new all-weather facility?
Tell us your thoughts and don’t forget to share this post, thanks!