There are many sports pitch contractors in the UK who can install 3G all weather synthetic turf sports facilities but we are premium contractors who help with all aspects of the project ranging from specification, design, pricing, costing, budgets and full installation.
Synthetic All Weather Pitch
Astro turf multi use games area pitches are designed to be used in all weather conditions and with the addition of sports fencing and sports floodlighting, the surfacing can be used all year round and in the evenings – increasing revenue from the facility. Artificial grass surfaces can be installed by sports pitch contractors in a range of different specifications and designs which each provide excellent playing characteristics for a multitude of sports. Some examples of the synthetic grass sports surfacing options we install include:
- 2G Sand Filled/Sand Dressed Synthetic Turf – This has a layer of sand infill installed within the artificial turf fibres to help provide a stable playing surface. 2G surfacing is ideal for hockey and football as it allows the ball to glide smoothly across the surface of the pitch.
- 3G Artificial Grass – The most advanced synthetic turf sport surfacing specification. Third generation artificial grass surfacing is infilled with rubber particles by sports pitch contractors to provide natural playing characteristics. It is designed for sports like football, rugby and hockey as the surfacing is normally a minimum of 40mm thick, can take a stud and is designed to look and feel like playing on natural grass.
- Needlepunch Artificial Turf – This has become increasingly popular for multi use games areas and athletics tracks and can be installed in a range of colours. The fibre bonded material creates a durable and long lasting sports facility for schools and sports clubs.
As sports pitch contractors, we can help you customise every aspect of the installation process for your new sports facility. You can choose from a range of surfacing specifications to ensure you get the perfect performance characteristics for the primary sports you want to play. The type of sports pitch can also be designed and constructed to suit most area sizes and dimensions to fit in with the existing space you have available. You can also choose to have extra equipment installed like floodlighting and fencing to keep your new sports facility secure and to give you the opportunity to rent it out at weekends and in the evenings for training and matches.
To find out more about the benefits of 3G pitches – Please click here
Specialist Sports Pitch Contractors
Our aim is to provide top qualities sports facilities for schools, colleges, clubs and leisure centres throughout the UK to help promote healthy lifestyles and get kids into a variety of different sports. As specialist sports pitch contractors we are committed to offering the best quality products and services at great value prices which can be tailored to fit different budget requirements for each project.
We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the sport surfacing installation industry and we have carried out projects at schools, clubs and leisure centres all over the UK. Our friendly staff will be happy to help you with any sport surfacing enquiries you may have regarding specifications, construction and maintenance so please fill in our contact form if you would like to discuss this in more detail. For more information about all the the products and services we have to offer, visit our website where you can find details of our previous work.
Did you think this post was interesting? What would be your primary sports if you were going to install a new all weather facility?
Tell us your thoughts and don’t forget to share this post, thanks!
You Might Also Like
Here are some artificial grass articles you might like:
- AGP, STP, ATP Long Pile Artificial Grass Pitches
- All Weather Pitch Sports Surfaces
- All weather pitches – Standing Water, Flooding, Poor Draining?
- Artificial Cricket Wicket Surfacing
- Artificial Football Surfaces Set To Return to English Football
- Artificial Grass Enquiry Process
- Artificial Grass Football 3G Pitch Costs
- Artificial Grass Installation in Swarkestone, Derby
- Artificial Grass Nationwide
- Artificial Grass Nursery Play Area Flooring
- Artificial Grass Vs Natural Garden Lawns
- Artificial Pitch Framework Contractors
- Astro Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Billions of Rubber Balls in Fake Grass – 3G, 4G, 5G, 6G Pitches?
- Black Rubber Crumb Top Up For Artificial Pitch
- Coating Of Synthetic MUGA Surfacing With Acrylic Coatings
- Coating Of Synthetic MUGAs Surfacing With Water Based Coatings
- Costs constructing All Weather Pitch
- FA Agree to 3G Technology Artificial Surfacing
- Flooding Astro Turf All Weather Pitch Needs Rejuvenation, Restoration Maintenance
- Golf Pathways Options, Products, Construction
- How Do I Apply For Grant Funds for a Play Area in the UK?
- How is Artificial Grass Installed?
- Innovation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th generation synthetic artificial pitch?
- IRB Type 22 Rugby Union Longer Piled Artificial Turf Pitches
- Lano Sports Drive 23 Sand Filled Synthetic Turf
- Lano Sports Interplay 40mm 3G Synthetic Turf
- Muddy Wet Fitness Trim Trail Surfacing Options?
- Play Area Safety Surfacing De Icer
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Proactive Maintenance To Artificial Sports Courts
- Profoot MXSi Lano Sports Artificial Specification
- Q26 IN SITU SYNTHETIC SURFACING
- Q26 SYNTHETIC GRASS SURFACING
- Reactive Maintenance To Astroturf All Weather Pitches
- Reasons Why All Weather Pitch Surfacing Gets Waterlogged and Flooded
- Repairing Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- RFU, RFL, IRB Sports Artificial Pitch Long Pile Synthetic Grass
- Rhino Turf
- Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail made from timber
- Sand Filled Synthetic Turf Pitch Costs
- Schools Deicer Surfacing Products – De Icer Frost Maintenance
- Shock Absorption Vertical Deformation Field Testing
- Specialists in Building Artificial Football Fields
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Synthetic 3G Soccer Sports Surface
- Synthetic Grass Sports Surface Rejuvenation
- Synthetic Grass Surfacing Options
- Synthetic sports pitches corrective maintenance services
- Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Synthetic Turf Football Field Installers
- Synthetic Turf Football Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Football Pitch Contractors
- Synthetic Turf Pitch Ball Roll Tests
- Synthetic Turf Sports Fields
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Synthetic turf Sports Surface Suppliers
- Synthetic turf Synthetic Soccer Sports Pitch
- Third Generation 3G Artificial Grass Sports Surfacing
- Touch Rugby Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- UNFILLED SYNTHETIC SPORTS TURF SURFACING
- Vertical Ball Rebound Bounce Sports Surfacing Tests
- Waterlogged Artificial Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Waterlogged Synthetic All Weather Pitch Solutions
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- What is Artificial Grass?
- Why Choose an Artificial Hockey Pitch?
- Why Choose Artificial Grass for Your Garden?
- Why is my synthetic all weather pitch holding water and flooding?
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3G, 4G, 5G, 6G Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 4G Grass Football Pitch Sports Surfacing Synthetic Turf Carpet
- 4th Generation Synthetic Sport Surfacing
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-side Football Pitch 3G Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-side Football Pitch Construction with 3G Artificial Turf
- 5aside Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 7 a side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches