What was the specification? : Polymeric rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Red and white
What was the size of the job? : 178m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Multi Lane Polymeric Rubber Long Jump Installation
This video below shows our team installing a multi lane long jump runway using polymeric rubber surfacing. The project was carried out in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans.
For this actual install, the client had a large field area, and this was subject to quite large flooding during our more rainy months.
They specified that they were looking for a new long jump facility to be built on the field, but expressed the need for a surface that could be used in any season. We explained the services we could offer them, and before we knew it we were on site cracking on.
So for this job we went for a polymeric surfacing to use for the long jump runway. This flooring is a perfect choice for outdoor athletics surfacing due to the fact that it’s a porous system, which also helps for areas vulnerable to flooding such as this one.
This enables the long jump area to be used all year round, regardless of the weather conditions, making it a brilliant surface type for outdoor facilities here in the United Kingdom.
Polymeric can also be fitted in almost any colour choice you want, and its rubber buildup makes it a surface extremely well suited to running and jumping on, perfect for long jumps and triple jumps.
Here at Soft Surfaces we also install a sand pit, and the sand pit cover for your long jump area too, and the cover can also be selected in many different colour combinations.
We’ve been installing long jumps nationwide for over 20 years now, and we can work on almost any job, so please get in touch if you are interested.
You can see now that the job has been completed, and looks fantastic. The client absolutely love their new polymeric long jump facility.
From doing lots of work in the St Albans area, we now rank in Google for these keyphrases:
- Long Jump Specialists in St Albans
- St Albans Triple Jump Surfacing
- EPDM Rubber Athletics Flooring St Albans
- St Albans Polymeric Long Jump Experts
- Best Triple Jump Company in St Albans
Thanks again for watching our video, and if you are interested in any of the services that we provide, please feel free to get in touch at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call on 01625 445760.
Get in Touch
Feel free to speak to our team if you need more information about long jump tracks and other athletics equipment.
We can discuss the designs and costs for these projects so don’t hesitate to fill in our contact form for more details.
You May Also Like
Check out these pages below to read more about long jump runways and other athletics tracks.
- Costs to Build a Long Jump Runway
- Long / Triple Jump Runway Design
- Long Jump Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Free Facility Funding Q&A
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Track with Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multi Use Long Jump Facility Installation in Essex
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction In Peterborough
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire