What was the specification? : Polymeric rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 46m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
Polymeric Rubber Long Jump Runway
Take a look at the video below to see our team carrying out a long jump pit construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Polymeric Surface Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
So this client contacted us explaining how they had an open field and wanted a long jump facility installed on it. We explained the services we offer, and once a date was agreed we were on site getting to work.
The long jump runways we install here at Soft Surfaces are often made up of polymeric rubber surfacing, as this specification is the most suited to athletics use. This is because its rubber surface makes it excellent to run and jump on, making it even more suited to sports such as long jump and triple jump.
Our polymeric surface types have other benefits too, one of the biggest being the fact that you can decide exactly what colour you’d like your runway to be prior to the install, and we can make it happen. From bright colours to traditional athletics finishes and even multi-coloured designs, it’s completely your call. We can discuss these with you in detail during the enquiry stage.
Here at Soft Surfaces we also install the long jump sand pit and sand pit cover if needed also, and you’ll see from the completed photos in a second that we install these for this job too. There’s no job too big or too small for us, and from working nationwide fitting these facilities up and down the country, you can trust us to carry out the best installation possible.
As you can see now the job has been fully completed, and looks really stunning in this red and blue specification. They’re absolutely in love with their new facility, and couldn’t have been happier with the works.
At Soft Surfaces we’ve carried out a lot of work in the West Yorkshire area, and rank in Google for these keywords:
- Long Jump Surfacing Experts Leeds
- West Yorkshire EPDM Rubber Long Jump Company
- Leeds Triple Jump Runway Specialists
- Long Jump Installers in West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Rubber Athletics Surfacing Leeds
and much more.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, if you’d like to contact us for a quote please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call at 01625 445 760 and our team will get back to you right away.
Thanks a lot for watching, and we hope to hear from you soon.
You can get in touch with our team if you’d like to find out more about polymeric long jump runways.
Just use our contact form to speak to us and one of our team will discuss the designs and costs with you.
You May Also Like
Check out the pages below to see some more articles related to long jump runway surfacing.
- Costs to Build a Long Jump Runway
- Long / Triple Jump Runway Design
- Long Jump Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Free Facility Funding Q&A
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Track with Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multi Use Long Jump Facility Installation in Essex
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction In Peterborough
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire