What was the specification? : 15mm EPDM Polymeric
What colours were used? : Terracotta red (running track red)
What was the size of the job? : 110m2
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured macadam
Long Jump Runway
The video below shows the installation of a polymeric long jump surface in Liverpool, Merseyside.
This is fully equipt with landing pit, cover, rubber edges, concrete mowing strip and white take off lines.
Hi guys, it’s Dan here. And today I’m going to be showing you a polymeric long jump pit installation that we carried out in Liverpool mercy side. So originally the client had a large open field on which they wanted to have their laundry installed. After a conversation on the phone, we explained how a polymeric long jump runway could really suit them.
Surely after we were on site carrying out the installation of both the runway and the long jump pit. So polymeric surfacing is the perfect choice for long jump runways. As this surface offers excellent qualities for athletics due to its rubber surfacing. This makes it excellent to run across and use for this particular sport.
Additionally polymetric is fantastic as it’s able to be installed in a massive variety of colours, including multicolour finishes. This is great for those looking to ensure the new surface complements its surroundings for this particular job. You can see that we’re installing the long jump pit too, which like installing long jump runways is a service we have over 20 years of experience carrying out all across the country. There really is no job too big or too small for us nationwide. So if you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can see now from the photo that the job has been completed and it looks awesome situated on their large field.
The client was so happy with the quality of the work that we carried out, as well as the quality of the actual project and truly love their new laundry facility. Once we do work up and down the country here at soft surfaces, we have completed lots of work in the Merseyside area and because of this we’re ranking Google for the following keywords, polymeric long jump specialist, Merseyside Liverpool polymetric athletic surfacing, best Merseyside side, rubber long jump flooring, rubber polymetric triple jump installers, Liverpool, EPD, and rubber crumb, long jump Mersey side and much more.
So thanks a lot for watching guys. To contact us today. Please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk, or simply give us a call on 01625 445 760.
Get in Touch
For more information on the different long jump surfacing available in the UK, please get in touch today.
A member of our team will be in contact to run through designs and costs.
You Might Also Like
Here are some long jump articles you might like:
- Costs to Build a Long Jump Runway
- Long / Triple Jump Runway Design
- Long Jump Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Long Jump Pit Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Free Facility Funding Q&A
- Long Jump Track Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Track with Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Multi Use Long Jump Facility Installation in Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction In Peterborough
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire