What was the specification? : 15mm EPDM Polymeric
What colours were used? : Terracotta red (running track red)
What was the size of the job? : 43m2
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Open Textured macadam
Long Jump Runway
The video below shows the installation of a polymeric long jump surface in Birmingham, West Midlands.
This is fully equipt with landing pit, cover, rubber edges, rubberised mowing strip and white take off lines for long jump.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands.
So previously the client had a large open field perfect for an athletics facility to be installed at. They gave us a ring and we explain the benefits of the polymeric surfacing we offer for long jump runways. A date was mutually agreed, and before we knew it we were on-site installing.
Polymeric surfacing is an EPDM rubber flooring type that offers great playability for athletics due to how great it feels to run and jump on this surface. It’s because of this that polymeric is a very popular choice for long jump and triple jump facilities across the country.
Another huge reason polymeric is as popular as it is is that you can choose practically any colour you want for your facility, from traditional athletics colours to the brightest selections and even multicoloured! This can be decided entirely by you.
For this actual job, you can see we also fitted a sandpit and sandpit cover to the facility, we are something we offer as part of the installation process. At Soft Surfaces, we’ve been fitting these long jump facilities all across the UK for the last 2 decades, and our testimonials and reviews showcase the quality of work we offer. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in any of our services.
So the install is now complete, and you can see this surface looks brilliant on their open field. The client loves their new facility and were so happy with the quality of the work we carried out.
Whilst we are a nationwide company, we’ve carried out lots of work in the West Midlands area, and because of this we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Rubber Long Jump Flooring West Midlands
- Birmingham EPDM Long Jump Experts
- Best Long Jump Runway Company West Midlands
- Triple Jump Surfacing Specialists Birmingham
- Long Jump and Triple Jump Contractors West Midlands
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Get in Touch
For more information on the different long jump surfacing available in the UK, please get in touch today.
A member of our team will be in contact to run through designs and costs.
You Might Also Like
Here are some long jump articles you might like:
- Costs to Build a Long Jump Runway
- Long / Triple Jump Runway Design
- Long Jump Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Long Jump Pit Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Free Facility Funding Q&A
- Long Jump Track Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Track with Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Multi Use Long Jump Facility Installation in Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction In Peterborough
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire