What was the specification? : Polymeric rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 130m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Polymeric Rubber Long Jump Installation
Check out the video below to see our team installing a rubber long jump runway and sand pit in Cardiff, Wales.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you s Polymeric Surface Long Jump Pit Installation in Cardiff, Wales.
So this client were looking for a new long jump area to go beside their existing sports facility, and wanted to ensure that the surface was of a professional quality for use. We broke down the options that we could provide for them, and we then proceeded to agree on choosing a polymeric surface for this long jump installation.
Polymeric is a surface made up of EPDM rubber, and is an option we commonly install for long jump and triple jump facilities across the UK. This flooring type feels fantastic to run and jump on, and is ideal for schools such as this one.
Another big benefit of polymeric rubber is the fact that this surface type is porous, meaning during our rainy months it’s far less likely to be damaged by flooding than many of it’s competitors. This is a huge bonus of choosing polymeric rubber.
Finally, this particular surface specification can be fitted by us in a large array of different colours, and we also install both a sand pit, and sand pit cover to your long jump runway as part of the full installation too.
So overall then, if it’s a surface that’s great to use, well suited to the outdoors and highly customisable that you’re looking for, then polymeric rubber might just be your best bet.
We’ve been installing polymeric surfacing for over 20 years now, and no job is too big or too small for us to work on, so please feel free to get in touch.
You can see here that the work has been completed, and looks brilliant in the terracotta red finish that the client specified.
From doing plenty of work in the Cardiff area, we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Cardiff Long Jump Construction UK
- Best Polymeric Surfacing Company Wales
- Cardiff Triple Jump Installation Business
- Expert Rubber Long Jump Builders Wales
- Long Jump Pit Specialists Cardiff
Thanks for checking out this installation guys, and if you’d like to enquire today, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply just us a call at 01625 445 760
Thanks a lot for watching, and we’ll see you guys later.
Get in Touch
You can speak to our team if you need more information about long jump runway surfacing for your school or club.
Feel free to use our contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with details on prices and products.
You May Also Like
Check out these pages below to read more about long jump surfacing we can install.
- Costs to Build a Long Jump Runway
- Long / Triple Jump Runway Design
- Long Jump Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Long Jump Pit Construction in Stockport, Manchester
- Long Jump Pit Installation in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Free Facility Funding Q&A
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Track with Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Multi Use Long Jump Facility Installation in Essex
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Norwich
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- Multisport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston, Lancashire
- Multisport Long Jump With Practice Lane in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Glasgow
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Installation in Cardiff, Wales
- Polymeric Surface Long Jump Runway in Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction In Peterborough
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire