Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on Wetpour Graphics in Wrexham, and are able to fit this across the whole of Wales.
Post installation our team can offer wetpour graphics repair services for existing wetpour graphics within this location, so if you currently have a wetpour graphic installed that needs either rejuvenation or resurfacing, be sure to contact us.
For this particular blog post we show off one of our wetpour graphic installations that we carried out in Wrexham, Wales.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you’re interested in any of our wetpour graphic services we offer throughout Wrexham or Wales, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Wetpour Graphics in Wrexham, Wales Case Study
What was the specification? : Wetpour rubber graphics
What colours were used? : Green, pink, purple, red, blue, yellow
What was the size of the job? : 170m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Wetpour Rubber Playground Graphics
Our team installed a set of wetpour playground graphics for a school in Wrexham. Check out the video below to see the full process.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to show you a Wetpour Graphics installation in Wrexham.
So this nursery got in contact with us interested in a bespoke playground surface to be fitted to their outside area. We broke down what we could offer them, and within weeks we were on site getting to work.
So with this actual install, we opted to fit a wetpour surface for the play area. This surface type is the most common we use for playgrounds, and we install this flooring across the UK.
Wetpour is arguably the best play area surfacing type here in the UK, as its made up of an EPDM rubber that absorbs falls really well. This means that wetpour meets the critical fall height requirements needed, and is therefore one of the safest surfaces you can have fitted.
In addition to this, wetpour rubber surfacing is a brilliant choice for those looking to have an outdoor playground, as this flooring is actually porous, and in turn is far less likely to flood during our more rainy periods of the year. This is a big advantage, particularly here in the UK.
And finally, people love the fact that wetpour can be customised totally to your liking, from an almost unlimited amount of colour options to the option of fitting bespoke graphics like shapes, educational games and more! All options can be discussed with you during the enquiry stage.
At Soft Surfaces, we have over 20 years of experience installing wetpour playground surfacing across the country, and no job is too big or too small for us, so please feel free to get in contact if you’re interested.
You can see now that the job has been fully installed, and looks really amazing. We installed this job in various colours and fitted the graphics they specified, and the nursery we’re so pleased with their new facility.
Thanks for watching this video, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a ring at 01625 445 760.
Benefits of Wetpour Graphic installation in Wrexham, Wales
Having a wetpour graphic installed in the Wrexham, Wales area has many benefits, these include the following:
We find that wetpour surfaces usually last for 5 years, but you could easily expect wetpour surfaces to last even up to 10 years making it much more cost-efficient over time than other safety surfaces.
Easy to Repair
If you surface happens to get damaged or vandalised it is very easy to repair that small area rather than replacing the whole surface. It is also possible to order DIY repair kits for smaller areas that need repairing to save on costs.
Wetpour is laid by hand, meaning that any design the client requires can be easily included within the surface. However there is still some limits on designs that installers can do depending on colours and intricacies of the design you require .
Other areas in Wales we install Wetpour Graphics
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install wetpour graphics throughout Wales, and listed below are some of the areas:
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Cardiff
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Newport
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Swansea
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Buckley
Wetpour Graphic applications in Wales
Whilst we do work nationwide, here at Soft Surfaces we’ve worked on lots of jobs in the Wrexham area and as a result we rank in Google for these keyphrases:
- Playground Surface Experts in Wrexham
- Wrexham Play Area Flooring Company
- Best Outdoor Playground Builders Wrexham
- Wetpour Surfacing Installers in Wrexham
- Wrexham Play Area Specialists UK
- And more.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces Ltd our team have over 25 years of experience installing wetpour graphics in Wrexham, as well as nationwide.
The team pride themselves on using only the highest of quality materials for our works, and our hard working team will work relentlessly to ensure your Wrexham wetpour graphics surface looks brilliant in whatever specific you desire.
Our team can also take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new wetpour graphics surface a breeze. Be sure o get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Contact Us Today
If you would like wetpour graphics installed in Wales, please make sure you reach out using the contact form provided.
We can offer addition information on designs, colours and prices along with a lot of advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch today.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing