Wetpour Installation in London
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on wetpour in London and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
In addition to installations, our team can offer wetpour repair services for existing wetpour surfaces within this location, so if you currently have a wetpour surface that needs either rejuvenating or resurfacing, feel free to get in touch with us today.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our wetpour installations that we carried out in London.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as he video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you are interested in any of our wetpour services we offer throughout London or nationwide, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Wetpour Surfacing in London Case Study
What was the specification? : Wet pour surfacing at 40mm
What colours were used? : Green EPDM
What was the size of the job? : 75m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : MOT Type 1 Stone
As specialist UK installers of wetpour safety surfaces, we have completed many different types of installations.
Wet Pour Play Area
The video below shows the process of laying green wet pour in the London area.
Please see video transcript below:
00:06 Hi guys, it’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here, and on this video I’m going to be showing you a dark green Wetpour installation at a school in London. The first thing we did for this job is actually remove the existing surface, and obviously the stone sub base is then fitted ready for the Wetpour to go on top of that. And now for the Wetpour installation process. So, you can see from the video up there at the top, that we’re actually putting the Wetpour into the mixer ready to be mixed onto the surface. Wetpour is actually available in many different colors and specifications, which makes it very customisable, which is perfect obviously for playgrounds and nurseries, etc.
So, after the black base has actually been installed and the wearing base can then be applied, you can see us doing that from the photos here. You can see that very nice green color that they specified for this job, and it looks really great when it’s down. So, now guys for the completed project. The client that actually had this installed was really, really happy with the results. Another thing that’s great with Wetpour is it actually meets the critical full heights standards, so obviously it makes it a very safe surface as well. Perfect for kids using it, or places like nurseries and playgrounds, like I mentioned earlier.
As Soft Surfaces do a lot of work through London, we actually rank in Google for these phrases, “Colorful playground surfaces London,” “School play area flooring company,” “London spongy surfacing specialists,” “Playground experts in London,” “Maintaining my play facility UK,” and even more than that. So, if you are interested in any prices or specifications of our products, you can find our website in the description of this video. Thanks for watching, guys, and we hope to see you again soon.
Benefits of Wetpour Surfacing in London
Having a wetpour surface installed in the London area has many benefits, these include the following:
Easy to Repair
Wetpour surfacing is very easy to repair, this is due to the fact that the damaged or vandalised area can be replaced rather than the whole surface.
Wetpour is a very durable and long lasting surface, you can expect to have our surface for anywhere between 10-15 years. With how simple and easy the maintenance process is, this is quite achievable for any and everyone.
Wetpour as a surface has been tested vigorously for slip resistance, as wetpour is commonly used in schools it is vital that we can provide a safe surface that kids can use all year round.
Wetpour Surfacing Applications in London
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing wetpour can actually be used for, and the truth is, its an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that wetpour can be used for in this area:
- Wetpour Playground London
- Wetpour Pathways London
- Wetpour MUGA London
- Wetpour Parks London
and much more.
If there is a specific wetpour surface you are interested in having installed in the London area, feel free to contact us today, and we will be more than happy to help.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing wetpour surfacing in London, as well as nationwide.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your London wetpour surface looks brilliant in whatever specification you desire.
Additionally our team can take care of the maintenance post installation, making the process of caring for your new wetpour surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch with you right away.
Areas in London we Install Wetpour
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Wetpour surfacing throughout the London area, including the following areas:
- Wetpour Installation in Croydon
- Wetpour Installation in Barnet
- Wetpour Installation in Ealing
- Wetpour Installation in Newham
- Wetpour Installation in Brent
and any other surrounding area.
For more information on wetpour installations, please get in touch today.
A member of our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing