Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
What was the specification? : 40mm wetpour rubber
What colours were used? : Blue, black, green
What was the size of the job? : 130m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
Wetpour Surfacing Installation
Check out our case study for a wetpour playground installation in Woking, Surrey.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey.
So this actual client was a nursery, and contacted us wanting a safe and colourful surface for their children to play on outside. When we broke down the many benefits of wetpour surfacing, they booked us in right away.
Wetpour surfacing is a playground flooring type we offer that consists of a spongy EPDM rubber, and meets the Critical Fall Height requirements needed to ensure children are as safe as possible when playing.
This flooring is well regarded as the best option for play areas across the UK.
Additionally, Wetpour is an excellent choice as it can actually be installed bespoke to your liking, with the ability to customise the colour combinations, and you can even specify educational graphics to be installed such as number and letter games, perfect for encouraging education during play.
Finally, wetpour is also a porous system, meaning water will drain through it and it’s far less vulnerable to flooding than many surfaces that compete with it. All of these factors are why wetpour is such a popular flooring type for play areas in the UK.
Here at Soft Surfaces we have been installing and maintaining wetpour surfacing nationwide for over 20 years now, so please feel free to get it touch regardless of the size of the works.
You can see from the photos now that the installation is complete, and looks amazing at their nursery. They went for this multicoloured finish with educational graphics, which is perfect for the children, and the nursery love it.
As we’ve carried out a lot of work in the Surrey area, we rank in Google for these key phrases:
- Rubber Playground Flooring in Surrey
- Wetpour Surfacing Installers Woking
- Surrey Play Area Construction Company
- Specialist Company for Wetpour Surfaces Woking
- Surrey EPDM Rubber Playground Builders
- And much more.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, if you’d like to contact us for a quote please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call at 01625 445 760 and our team will get back to you right away.
Thanks a lot for watching, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Get in Touch
You can speak to our team for more information on wetpour play surfacing for schools and nurseries. Just fill in the contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We can discuss costs, designs and more so don’t hesitate to speak to us if you’d like to find out more about these safety surfacing products.
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM Wet Pour Rubber Surfacing Colour Options
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring With Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber EPDM Spheres to Playground Surfaces
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Soft Services Safety Flooring in EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What Is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What Is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing Is Ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing