Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on wetpour in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
Post installation, our team can offer wetpour repair services for existing wetpour flooring within this location, so if you currently have a wetpour surface that needs either rejuvenating or resurfacing, be sure to get in contact with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our wetpour installations that we carried out in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always if you are interested in any of our wetpour services we offer throughout Helensburgh or the entire Argyll and Bute area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute Case Study
What was the specification? : 50mm wetpour surfacing in design
What colours were used? : Red and green
What was the size of the job? : 90m²
How long did the job take? : 2 days on site
What sub base was used? : Open textured macadam
Soft Surfaces have many years experience installing wetpour safety surfaces across the UK. We can install various different colours and depths depending on the play equipment and sub base.
Wet Pour Playground Surfacing
The video below shows the installation of a wet pour playground surface installation in Argyll and Bute in Scotland.
Please see video transcript below:
00:06 Hi guys, it’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here, and today this video is a colour wetpour installation at HMNB Faslane.
So the first thing we do is actually mark off the old ground for the installation. So as you can see those white lines there represent what we’re going to be installing. There it is around the slide for example.
00:23 Next, the SBR base is actually installed over the existing tarmacadam surface, so keep your surface there and we actually install the base which is ready for the wetpour to be applied onto it. So as you can see from the photos here, that’s then applied giving out a different texture over the tarmac and then like I said, ready for the color wetpour to be installed.
Next up, the wearing course is actually then applied to the surface.
00:43 So you can see here that obviously the color is down. It’s really helping to transform the look of the facility, and finally the completed project now. You’ve obviously got the wetpour fully installed. It looks fantastic on the surface. Really great for kids to be playing on, what’s keeping them safe and helping them with their educational and recreational needs, have play time too.
So thanks a lot for watching guys, and I’ll see you guys later.
Argyll and Bute
Argyll and Bute is both one of 32 unitary authority council areas and a lieutenancy area in Scotland. The administrative centre for the council area is in Lochgilphead. Argyll and Bute covers the second largest administrative area of any Scottish council. The council area adjoins those of Highland, Perth and Kinross, Stirling and West Dunbartonshire. Its border runs through Loch Lomond.
For more information on wetpour soft surfacing installations in the UK, including specifications, costs etc. please get in touch today and a member of our team will be on hand to help walk you through the process.
Benefits of Wetpour Flooring in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
Having a wetpour surface installed in the Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute area has many benefits, these include the following:
Wetpour surfaces are an extremely durable surface and can last a very long time. No matter the project your undergoing in the Helensburgh area, from school playgrounds to MUGAs this is a important advantage, and one that wetpour surface owners in Helensburgh are particularly fond of.
Having a wetpour surface installed in the Helensburgh area will massively increase the slip resistance of the surface, due to the finish that is applied to the surface. As a result of this, the surface will be considerably safer than many of the other options you could go for, this also makes wetpour a great all weather surface.
Easy to Clean
Owning a wetpour surface in Helensburgh is a very hassle free experience, this is because of how easy the surface is to keep clean and tidy all year round. As a wetpour surface owner you should stay on top of proactive maintenance by simply removing dirt and debris from the area, and your wetpour surface will be looking good all year round.
Wetpour Applications in Helensburgh
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing wetpour can actually be used for, and the truth is that wetpour is an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that wetpour can be used for in this area:
- Wetpour Roadway Helensburgh
- Wetpour School Playground Helensburgh
- Wetpour MUGA Helensburgh
- Wetpour Skatepark Helensburgh
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces Ltd our team have over 25 years of experience installing wetpour flooring in Helensburgh, as well as nationwide.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Helensburgh wetpour surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
Additionally our team can handle all the maintenance of your surface post installation too, making the process of caring for your new surface that much easier. Be sure to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Scotland Areas we Install Wetpour
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install wetpour surfacing throughout the Scotland area, including the following areas:
- Wetpour Installation in Edinburgh
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Installation in Inverness
- Wetpour Installation in Aberdeen
- Wetpour Installation in Dundee
Contact us Today
If you would like wetpour installed in Helensburgh, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch with us today.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing