School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
Wetpour surfacing designs are great for school playgrounds all across the UK.
At Soft Surfaces, we are a specialist installer on School Playground Designs in Manchester and are able to fit this surface across the whole Greater Manchester area.
Post installation our team can offer School Playground Designs repair services for existing school playgrounds within the Manchester area, so if you have currently have a school playground area that needs either resurfacing or rejuvenating feel free to get in touch with us today.
For this particular post, we show off one of our school playground installations that our team carried out in Manchester.
Below you can see the specific information for this installation, as well as the video transcript describing the jo in detail.
As always if you’re interested in any of our School Playground surfacing installation services we offer throughout the Manchester area or the entire Greater Manchester area, feel free o get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
School Playground Surfacing in Manchester, Case Study
What was the specification? : Wetpour rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Green, black, blue
What was the size of the job? : 246m²
How long did the job take?: 4 days on site
School Playground Surfacing Installation
We recently installed a school playground facility using wetpour surfacing in Manchester. Check out the video below to see the full project.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a School Playground Design and Install in Manchester.
So received a call from this client enquiring about having a large outdoor safety surface for their play area. They wanted to ensure they could put their own spin on the surface itself, with the ability to specify different colours and graphics for the flooring. We explained what we could offer them, and were quickly on site getting to work.
So the flooring option we ended up agreeing with the client to install was wetpour surfacing, which is the surface we most regularly install for playgrounds here at Soft Surfaces. Wetpour is made up of a spongy rubber material, and because of this it absorbs falls fantastically and meets the critical fall height standards needed for play areas.
Secondly, EPDM wetpour is perfect for those wanting an outdoor play area, as it’s rubber credentials mean that this surface option is actually porous. This makes it excellent for our rainy months here in the UK, as it’s much less prone to flooding than many other surface types.
Finally, with wetpour, those having it fitted also have the luxury of being able to choose practically any colour they want for their flooring to be fitted in, and can even choose to fit bespoke graphics to the surfaces such as games for the kids, shapes, logos and more!
We’ve been installing this surface type nationwide for over 20 years now, so please feel free to get in touch regardless of the job size!
You can see now that the final job is now complete, and looks excellent in the green colour they specified with the array of graphics scattered throughout. The client were absolutely buzzing with their new surface.
Benefits of School Playground Surfaces in Manchester
Having a School Playground Surface installed in the Manchester area has many benefits including the following:
EPDM Wetpour surfaces have a long lifespan, making it a much more cost-efficient over time than other safety surfaces.
Wetpour as a Surface has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of head injuries and can be installed at different depths to meet a wide range of critical fall heights, allowing you to let kids use the equipment without fear.
Benefits Physical Health
Research shows that introducing new playground equipment to a school, massively increases bodily health of younger children, as they play. Different playground equipment such as climbing equipment, helps children learn and develop motor skills.
Benefits Social Skills
School Playground areas can encourage students to develop their social skills, research shows that School Playground areas encourage children to interact with one another. Installing a School Playground area has the opportunity to install equipment that requires two people to use which also will encourage socialising and help develop social skills.
Despite working nationwide, we’ve done lots of jobs in Manchester and now rank in Google for these keywords:
- Manchester Playground Surfacing Company
- Best Play Area Flooring in Manchester
- Rubber Wetpour Installers Manchester
- Manchester Playground Safety Surfaces
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Experts Manchester
- And more.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces Ltd our team have over 25 years of experience designing and installing School Playground Surfaces in Manchester, as well as the Greater Manchester area in general.
We pride ourselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers work tireless to ensure your Manchester School Playground Surface meets the clients needs no matter the specification you require.
Additionally, post installation our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface, making the process of caring for your new school playground surface a breeze. Be sure to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Other Greater Manchester areas we install School Playground Surfaces in
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install School Playground Surfaces throughout Manchester and the Greater Manchester area, including the following areas:
- School Playground Installation in Bolton
- School Playground Installation in Rochdale
- School Playground Installation in Bury
- School Playground Installation in Stockport
- School Playground Installation in Wigan
You can find out more details about wetpour playground surfacing by contacting our team.
We would be happy to discuss our different products and designs. We can also provide you with a quote if you’re looking to install a safety surface for your playground.
- 4 Ideas for Teaching Organisation on the Playground
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- Activities to Teach Kindness on the Playground
- All Weather Surface Children’s Playground Safety Flooring
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Benefits of a Mud Kitchen for a School Playground
- Benefits of Climbing in Primary School
- Benefits of Sensory Activities for Individuals With Autism
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing With Graphics in Northampton
- Best Playground Equipment for Primary Schools
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Children’s Play Area Flooring
- Children’s Sensory Playground Designs
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring Installation in Wakefield
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Cooperative Play Ideas for Kids
- Costs of Schools Playground Safety Surfaces
- Creating a Storytelling Area in Your Playground
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Den Building Ideas for Schools
- Early Years Outdoor Play
- Educational Play Designs
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- Encouraging Risk Taking in Outdoor Play
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Expressive Arts Playground Ideas
- How Do I Apply for Grant Funds for a Play Area in the UK?
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How Playing Outside Can Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- How to Encourage Phonics Learning on the Playground
- How to Prepare Your Playground for Winter
- How to Refresh Your School Playground
- Imaginative Play Ideas for Kids
- Impact Attenuating Playground Surfacing
- Improving Children’s Mental Health With Play
- Inclusive Playground Equipment for Schools
- Independent Learning Activities for Kids
- Lap, Leap, Neap Play Area
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- LEAP Local Equipped Area for Play
- Learning Through Play – Psychology and Theories
- Managing Behaviour Through Active Outdoor Play
- NEAP Neighbourhood Equipped Area for Play
- Needlepunch Playground Construction in Kilmarnock
- Nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Nursery Play Area Maintenance
- Nursery Play Area Surfacing
- Nursery Playground Installation
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Ofsted Requirements for Outdoor Play
- Outdoor Maths Games for Children
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Outdoor Play Area Ideas for Kids
- Outdoor Play Ideas for Children With Dyscalculia
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Play Area Line Marking Specification
- Play Area Maintenance
- Play Area Surfaces
- Playground Activities for the National Curriculum
- Playground Designs for Sensory Processing Disorder
- Playground Equipment for Schools
- Playground Fencing
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Games for Children With Dyspraxia
- Playground Games to Encourage Speech Development
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Playground Marking Graphics
- Playground Markings
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Surface HIC Safety Flooring
- Playground Surfacing in Hertfordshire
- Playground Surfacing Options
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Poured in Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Primary School Outdoor Classroom Funding Grants
- Protective Playground Flooring
- PS4 Activity Games Space Area in Penrith
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- Safety Surfaces For Playgrounds
- Sand and Water Play Activities for Kids
- School Adventure Trail Designs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- School Athletics Track Designs
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- School Playground Graphics
- School Playground Groundworks
- School Playground Ideas
- School Playground Maintenance
- School Playground Marking Designs
- School Playground Surfacing
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- SEN Playground Equipment for Schools
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Tests for Playground Safety Flooring
- Top 3 Safety Surfaces for Playgrounds
- Top 5 School Playground Trends
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- What Is Critical Fall Height?