Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on wetpour in Chelmsford, Essex and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
In addition to installations, our team can offer wetpour repair services for existing wetpour surfaces within this location, so if you currently have a wetpour surface that needs either rejuvenating or resurfacing, feel free to get in touch with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our wetpour installations that we carried out in Chelmsford, Essex.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you are interested in any of our wetpour services we offer throughout Chelmsford or the entire Essex area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
What was the specification? : Wet pour surfacing at 40mm depth with graphics
What colours were used? : Black, yellow, green and red
What was the size of the job? : 362m²
How long did the job take?: 5 day on site
What sub base was used? : MOT Type 1 Stone
At Soft Surfaces, we have many years experience of installing wetpour rubberised surfacing across the UK.
Wet Pour Playground Installation
Please see a video below showing a recent wet pour rubber safety surface that we installed in Chelmsford, Essex. This highlights the process of laying from sub base to final wearing course EPDM layer in a fantastic design whilst also incorporating preformed graphics.
Please see video transcript below:
00:07 Hi there. This is Dan from Soft Surfaces here and today we’re going to be showing you a wetpour installation in the Chelmsford, Essex area.
00:14 So the first thing we did for this was actually remove the existing surface, so these photos here show a completely stripped back stone surface, which we actually removed the existing surface from that. Then after that the surface was actually marked, so those markings represent where the wetpour is going to be installed. So, you know, there’s the rough area that’s showing the area size.
00:31 Next up, the SBR base is prepared and installed on the top of the surface, so you can see that here on this video which is probably one of the crucial parts of the installation. Next up, the wearing course is then applied. So, as you can see, the color is starting to come through now, it’s starting to look a lot more like the wetpour playground that we want to install.
00:49 So the final installation is now done. You’ll see from these photos here it looks absolutely fantastic, ready for the kids to play multiple games on. And on this actual particular installation, we used many colors including reds, greens, yellows as you can see, and it really helps the surfaces stand out.
01:06 Thanks a lot for watching, guys and I’ll see you guys later.
Chelmsford is the principal settlement of the City of Chelmsford district, and the county town of Essex, in the East of England. It is located in the London commuter belt, approximately 30 miles (48 km) northeast of the national centre of London at Charing Cross and approximately 22 miles (35 km) from Colchester. The urban area of the city has a population of approximately 112,000, whilst the district has a population of 168,310.
The main conurbation of Chelmsford incorporates all or part of the former parishes of Broomfield, Great Baddow, Galleywood, Writtle, Moulsham, Widford, and Springfield, including Springfield Barnes, now known as Chelmer Village.
Chelmsford’s population consists of a large number of City and Docklands commuters, attracted by the 30–35 minute journey into Central London via the Great Eastern Main Line railway. The same journey takes approximately 60 minutes by road via the A12.
Benefits of Wetpour Surfacing in Eastbourne, Essex
Having a wetpour surface installed in the Eastbourne, Essex area has many benefits, these include the following:
Anti Slip Properties
Wetpour as a surface has been tested vigorously for slip resistance, as wetpour is commonly used in schools it is a must that we can guarantee kids safety when playing in the colder and rainier months of the year.
Easy to Repair
The massive of benefits of wetpour is that if your surface is damaged or vandalised it is possible to repair just the damaged area, rather than having the whole surface replaced. This is very appealing because it makes the surface much more cost effective.
Wetpour is a very long lasting and durable surface, our clients have received results of 10-15 years with the surface. With the maintenance process being simple and easy, the surface will stay looking great all year round.
Wetpour Surfacing Applications in Eastbourne
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing wetpour can actually be used for, and the truth is, it’s an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that wetpour can be used for in this area:
- Wetpour Playground Eastbourne
- Wetpour Pathways Eastbourne
- Wetpour MUGA Eastbourne
- Wetpour Parks Eastbourne
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing wetpour flooring in Eastbourne, as well as across Essex in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Essex wetpour surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
Our team can also take care of the maintenance of your surface post installation too, making the process of caring for your new wetpour surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Essex Areas we Install Wetpour
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Wetpour surfacing throughout the Essex area, including the following areas:
- Wetpour Installation in Southend-on-Sea
- Wetpour Installation in Colchester
- Wetpour Installation in Basildon
- Wetpour Installation in Harlow
- Wetpour Installation in Grays
and any other surround area.
Get in Touch
If you would like Wetpour installed in Eastbourne, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch today.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing