Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
At Soft Surfaces, we are specialist installers on wetpour play surfacing in Wembley, London as well as the Greater London area.
In this post, we showcase one of the wetpour surfacing projects we carried out in Wembley, London, you can see below the specific information for this installation as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
In addition to the installations, our team can offer wetpour repair services for existing wetpour surfaces within this location that may need either rejuvenating or resurfacing.
If you are interested in any of the wetpour services we offer throughout London or the entire Greater London area, feel free to get in touch today.
Wetpour Surfacing In Wembley, London Case Study
What was the specification? : 40mm Wetpour rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Yellow and Green
What was the size of the job? : 172m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
Wetpour Play Surface Installation
Check out the video below to see our team installing a wetpour playground safety surface in Wembley, London.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a wetpour surfacing installation in Wembley, London.
So this client came to us enquiring about having a new surface built for their play area, and wanted to ensure the surface both looked great and was extremely safe for the kids to be using during playtime. We showed them what we offer, and within weeks we were on site cracking on.
So the surface type we ended up agreeing to install at this playground was rubber wetpour. This flooring type is the most popular play area surfacing we install here at Soft Surfaces, and offers many excellent benefits that we will break down for you now.
So to start things off, wetpour is an extremely safe surface option, as it’s made up of a spongy EPDM rubber compound. It’s because of this that wetpour meets the critical fall height (or CFH) requirements needed, and ensures that safety is always a priority for the children.
Additionally, as wetpour is made up of EPDM rubber it’s actually a porous system, meaning water drains through the surface during our common rainy weather here in the UK. This makes it a fantastic outdoor facility and is another big reason why wetpour is so extremely popular in our country.
Finally, a big bonus with wetpour is that it’s heavily customisable, with the ability to have it fitted in basically any colour choices you wish. You can even have educational graphics and markings installed onto the wetpour, from number snakes to shape designs and hopscotches, the possibilities truly are endless.
We’ve been fitting these surfaces nationwide for over 20 years now, and can work on jobs of all shapes and sizes, so please don’t hesitate to enquire if you’re interested.
You can see now that the job is completed, and looks truly amazing in this yellow and green design they specified.
Despite working all over the United Kingdom, at Soft Surfaces we’ve installed lots of jobs in the London area and rank in Google for these keywords:
- Playground Installation Company London
- Wembley Wetpour Surfacing Construction
- Best Play Area Builders in London
- Rubber Playground Flooring Experts Wembley
- London Play Area Construction Specialists
- And more.
Thanks for watching this video, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a ring at 01625 445 760.
Benefits Of Wetpour Flooring
Having wetpour surfacing installed in the Wembley, London area has many benefits these include:
Wetpour has been specifically designed to make playgrounds safer for children since the rubber reduces the risk of any major injuries such as head injuries.
It can be installed to meet a wide range of critical fall heights so children can safely play and use play equipment without the risk of injury.
Easy To Repair
Wetpour is one of the easiest surfaces to repair in the event that your surface does get damaged
This prevents you from having to replace the whole area.
Wetpour is great for helping children to learn since learning aids such as hopscotch, number caterpillars, alphabet snakes, geometric shapes and many more can be installed.
Having these designs in schools is a great way for children to learn whilst they are playing. Other designs can also be incorporated depending on what you want your surfacing to look like.
Wetpour rubber has been tested for slip resistance, which is why it is the perfect surface for schools and playgrounds.
Children are able to run and play freely without worrying about slipping.
Wetpour Surfacing Applications In Wembley
Many of our clients are more often than not interested in what types of surfacing wetpour can actually be used since it is an extremely versatile flooring type.
Some examples would be:
- Wetpour Pathways Wembley
- Wetpour Outdoor Gyms Wembley
- Wetpour Multi-use Games Areas Wembley
- Wetpour Seating Areas Wembley
and much more.
Why Choose Us?
Our team at Soft Surfaces have over 25 years of experience installing wetpour in Wembley and across the Greater London area in general.
We pride ourselves on only using the best and highest quality materials for our projects and our expert installers will work to ensure your wetpour surfacing looks up to an excellent standard no matter what specification you desire.
As well as the installation process our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface, which will make the aftercare process a lot easier for you to manage. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in.
Other Greater London Areas We Install Wetpour
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install wetpour surfacing throughout the Greater London area:
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation In Kensington
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation In Hammersmith
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation In Chelsea
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation In Westminster
And any other surrounding areas.
Get in Touch
Feel free to contact our team if you’d like more information about wetpour surfacing for your playground.
We’d be happy to offer help with designs and pricing for these products to help ensure your school or nursery play area is safe.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing